When do you think we'll get DLC? (Revised Ed.)

The Date the DLC Drops is Decidedly:

• Total voters

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
January 22nd if all goes to plan . However FarSight has missed the last 3-4 expected release dates , so wont suprise me if they FAIL again. I do expect the update to push through in time , UNLESS A film called UPDATE comes out in theaters and they have to DELAY that because of copyright concerns. :mad:

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Jan 22 "if all goes to plan?" I've never seen a committed date from Farsight, only a range of dates which comprises the first half of the poll.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I say the 29th. I still have faith that they can get their product out at that time. If not, then it's no biggie. I'll wait.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I cheated by waiting til they announced the DLC date, but 3 other people guessed February 5th and kudos to them. maybe if were fortunate they will publish the firmware update before the new DLC . cant wait to see it.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I cheated by waiting til they announced the DLC date, but 3 other people guessed February 5th and kudos to them. maybe if were fortunate they will publish the firmware update before the new DLC . cant wait to see it.

I doubt Farsight would pay the fees to do that with the DLC release so close. I think we're just going to have to wait until Feb 5th like you mentioned. I have been waiting to buy a bunch of the DLC for a while (hoping for the PS3 flipper issues to be resolved) but I think its about time to get caught up.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts