How?

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Kindle Fire HD 8.9

How do I get my copy of free copy Twilight Zone from the Kick Starter? Or do I have to pay for it? Come on already so I can then pay for the Pro version :)

Also downloaded a new version of "Big Shot" today when I went to play. What's with the new enlarged HUD!? The "score" part of the HUD is fine' but the current player part is so large it blocks the middle of the flippers in portrait mode. Not good!

Of course this is version 1.8.0 so perhaps this (along with the transparent locked balls) has already been fixed.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Kindle Fire HD 8.9

Also downloaded a new version of "Big Shot" today when I went to play. What's with the new enlarged HUD!? The "score" part of the HUD is fine' but the current player part is so large it blocks the middle of the flippers in portrait mode. Not good!

Its the same on ios, I've been complaining about it and reported it a few times.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Got the new Star Trek update today. I am able to play it free because of my kickstarter contribution, but still can't play Twilight Zone. I sent an e-mail to the support address the day after Twilight Zone was released on the Kindle Fire, but never got a reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts