Portrait Mode a must for next update

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
This ongoing landscape menu to select game and pushing to portrait mode every single time I walk in the menu is so bad. I have found myself avoiding TPA lately to avoid the annoyance.

This has to change ASAP. or give us back the old menu.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Turn it several times until t clicks, it is a little tricky but eventually youll get it everytime. Also, portrait only works when the game is on, not the menu.

night

May 18, 2012
Turn it several times until t clicks, it is a little tricky but eventually youll get it everytime. Also, portrait only works when the game is on, not the menu.

I've been turning ST:TNG for a minute, it keeps turning to landscape..

Soluzar

Dec 20, 2012
Personally, I've played a lot less on iPad since they screwed up the interface. I don't plan to buy another table (on any platform) until they fix it so we can have portrait mode.

I thought the original interface was OK. Was it somehow too labour-intensive to add each new table to that style?

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Personally, I've played a lot less on iPad since they screwed up the interface. I don't plan to buy another table (on any platform) until they fix it so we can have portrait mode.

I thought the original interface was OK. Was it somehow too labour-intensive to add each new table to that style?

We should have been left with the regular interface, instead of giving us a halfway done attempt. Not buying anything either.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I have no trouble turning the the table to portrat once the table loads. I just turn my my iPad. No biggie.

night

May 18, 2012
We should have been left with the regular interface, instead of giving us a halfway done attempt. Not buying anything either.

Same here, I stopt buying after I got ball stutter problems on my iPad2. The interface is a joke I hope, bad humor it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts