Request Fix the disappearing ball!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I noticed on the Android version that the ball vanishes in the passage leading to the Rudy Shot (right under the Crazy Steps Value Signs). This is a pretty open area, and the ball is clearly visible on the console versions, so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to see the ball, yet it doesn't appear until you clear the tunnel, making an already difficult shot nearly impossible to make. To make things worse, this is the most important shot in the game. There have been other tables with similar problems, most notable NGG (which covers approximately 25% of the playfield) and RBION (mainly an asethetic imperfection, with a pretty negligible effect on gameplay). FS has acknowledged NGG, but do they plan on doing anything about it? That might be due to technical limitations (though oddly, CFTBL which arguably has more clear ramps than any other table, does not have this problem), but the FH issue should be easier to fix, since it affects such a small, but oh so important, area.

On a more minor note, I noticed the alphanumeric displays during the game only cover the top two score boards, and the bottom remain blank. For instance, instead of saying Crazy Steps are open, it just says Crazy Steps, or instead of Jet Bumpers at max, it just says Jet Bumpers. Agian, this is unique to the Android version and doesn't affect the consoles.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
The DMD bug isn't unique to Funhouse; it appears occasionally on all the tables with two-line alphanumeric displays (EatPM, Taxi, Bride of Pin*Bot). I think it's some kind of timing-dependent thing, since it doesn't happen all the time.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
On Funhouse, when you get the cellar (or whatever it's called) award, it always just flashes very briefly on the display then disappears (this is on PS3/Vita)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.