Well this is different...

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ybwFCp_bGc

Check out this video, it's far different from TPA's make of CV. Notice how you can select your skill shot award, and there's another video mode. there's a few other things in there, too. Hell, the ringmaster flashes! Also, the second part of Join the Cirqus has you hitting spinners, instead of unmasking Voltaire. Do you think that we'll be able to adjust settings for the tables in the future?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ybwFCp_bGc

Check out this video, it's far different from TPA's make of CV. Notice how you can select your skill shot award, and there's another video mode. there's a few other things in there, too. Hell, the ringmaster flashes! Also, the second part of Join the Cirqus has you hitting spinners, instead of unmasking Voltaire. Do you think that we'll be able to adjust settings for the tables in the future?
That's probably the home ROM version; a bunch of stuff was added that was not in the production version of Cirqus Voltaire.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
If it's an official ROM release, it would be so easy for FarSight to implement it for players to choose which one they want to play. I don't see any reason not to do it.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Then it's not :p

I saw a gameplay video on YouTube (might be the one linked above, can't see it from work) which had very short animations, that rarely broke up gameplay, and where the magnet didn't lock the ball when shooting the "WOW" targets. Is that the 2.0 rom?

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
I had a cirqus in my gameroom with 2.0 installed.
It had some annoyances like copy cat and strobe multiball seldom awarded but boy was this version of the rom way better than the original!
Just the option to cancel aninmations made the game much quicker and better.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts