Five things about yourself

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
1. Can't whistle or blow gumbubbles to save my life
2. Guilty pleassure: Karaoke
3. Visited the U.S.A. once (L.A. & Vegas)
4. Met the dutch crown-prince Willem Alexander in person.
5. Drop the temperature enough, and my fingers will start to look like they might glow in the dark. (poor blood-circulation)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
1.Bald
2.Overweight
3.Spend far too much time on this forum
4.I look like phil mitchel from Eastenders
5.Guilty pleasure - Masturbation.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
1. I like to watch cooking shows
2. Got a hole in one golfing back in my college days
3. Tell people I'm an accountant (really am a government auditor)
4. I smoke a mean rack of ribs
5. Like to read books about serial killers

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
My favorite serial Killer was George Carlin. He could sink a whole batch of Rice Crispies with a grapefruit. If he was really pissed he'd throw a watermellon at them. (He was sure he heard snap, crackle, BEEP you.)

N

Nik Barbour

1 Favourite country so far experienced is Italy.
2 I am incapable of playing any instrument other than a harmonica, and I can drum a little.
3 when drunk I am a happy babbler (talk b0ll0cks whilst grinning incessantly) and I don't remember anything the day after.
4 my top 5 celebrity screws if opportunity arose (my wife has a list also) would be Melanie Sykes, Cat Deeley, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock (in those black jodhpurs in 'Demolition Man') & Sharon Davies (former Olympic swimmer - again, if a Delorean was available to pick her up from the 80's).
5 favourite meal - Thai fish cakes, followed by a beef jungle curry with sticky rice, no desert.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
1.Bald
2.Overweight
3.Spend far too much time on this forum
4.I look like phil mitchel from Eastenders
5.Guilty pleasure - Masturbation.
I can use 4 of these. I've never seen Eastenders but I've been told I look like Mr. Bean.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
1. Someone once had the audacity to try to ordain me as a Buddhist priest. I refused.
2. My favorite board game is Blood Bowl.
3. I can only watch the first half of Full Metal Jacket. The second half makes me edgy.
4. I have broken 9/10 of the Decalogue. This led to #1.
5. I too watch a lot of cooking shows but, I apply the knowledge I gain from them. This will impress the women in your life.

night

May 18, 2012
1. Interested in anything which is said to exist above and beyond nature.
2. Anything creepy looking in a glass vitrine from the victorian age.
2. Illustrator and above all, Artist.
3. Love animals, anything furry and I wanna sqeeze it.
5. I had a UFO encounter when I was a kid.

N

netizen

1. I am tall
2. Not as tall as I was before spinal surgery
3. Once did enough LSD to either hallucinate other campers, or
4. witnessed an alien abduction
5. I miss watching waves

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
3. I can only watch the first half of Full Metal Jacket. The second half makes me edgy.
I was just talking about that yesterday with my brother. It's unwatchable after Private Pyle (spoiler alert!) paints his brains across the latrine wall.

night

May 18, 2012
I was just talking about that yesterday with my brother. It's unwatchable after Private Pyle (spoiler alert!) paints his brains across the latrine wall.

I am in love with the works of Stanley Kubrick, but I fail to see his signature in Full Metal Jacket. Best Vietnam movie in my opinion is Apocalypse Now, even if it's more like an lsd-trip than a realistic documentation of the war.

night

May 18, 2012
What an amazing story. I have always been facinated by stories like this. Did it have any sound that you could hear fron inside your house?

No, I can't remember any sound at all. It was just a large dark object and it moved slowly, but steady, like a ship. I recently asked my mother about it again, she said she remember it as a long black pipe. It happened about 32 years ago, but I still see us running upstairs when it was above our house, where we could see it again in the window that looked over our backyard.
There was a time I searched all over the internet for photographs of UFO's that looked like the thing we saw, but never found any. A complicated subject, victim of hoaxes.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Just as long as you remember the U in UFO stands for unidentified, and not for: I was abducted by the unicorn people of Venus, because I'm the lost chrystal-child of Atlantis etc. You don't simply waltz into Mordor. Distances to cover are what you'd imagine them to be, multiplied by umpty to the power of umpty.
996IDY_Randy_Quaid_004.jpg

Did they do anything... sexual to you?
Just ribbing you. All kidding aside. Weird things that you can't explain are always fascinating, but in the end just that... weird things that you can't explain. As skeptic as I'd remain nonetheless, I wish I had an epic annecdote like that. So thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
1.Im a joker
2. Im a smoker
3. Im a midnight toker
4. I sure don't want to hurt no one
5. I get my lovin on the run
:D

night

May 18, 2012
Just as long as you remember the U in UFO stands for unidentified, and not for: I was abducted by the unicorn people of Venus, because I'm the lost chrystal-child of Atlantis etc. You don't simply waltz into Mordor. Distances to cover are what you'd imagine them to be, multiplied by umpty to the power of umpty.
996IDY_Randy_Quaid_004.jpg

Did they do anything... sexual to you?
Just ribbing you. All kidding aside. Weird things that you can't explain are always fascinating, but in the end just that... weird things that you can't explain. As skeptic as I'd remain nonetheless, I wish I had an epic annecdote like that. So thanks for sharing.

Oh, I am very down to earth about it. And the sex was great.

Members online

Members online