About new dlc tables for xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2013
Hello i am new on here .But i just bought all the dlc i was just wondering will we be getting Creature from the black lagoon content 4 for the xbox 360 and if so when. I use to play these pinball games all the time.I hope that they make the Adams family, Indiana Jones, and Tales from the crypt too.There was all so this one pinball that i use to play as a kid and was bad ass it was called Haunted house a great pinball game. I love the work the dev team has done with the tables so far I love fun house and all of them really.Does anybody know what new tables are coming for the 360 and when? Thank you very much

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
The first new dlc on 360 will be Twilight Zone and Star Trek. It's still at least a month away. Good news is the wait won't be long now.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Thank you so much.But you have not heard any news about creature from the black lagoon
FS is (has?) submitted an update for all existing content (yes, this includes CFTBL) on the other platforms. As mentioned above, TZ and STTNG will be released first. They haven't said what order they would release the remaining packs, or how long between releases. My guess is that they will either release the remaining packs in order (which will give us Creature first) or reverse order (which would get us CFTBL last).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Which is great, because I've been eagerly awaying a console version of CFTBL since...well MB/Gorgar

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
CFTBL seconded here as well. Can't wait to try out that quadrupple super jackpot, which I kept failing to reach on the real life table!
I'm actually more excited for that than TZ, but I guess once I do get used to TZ I'll probably love it more. Lawlor tables usually work like that...

ST:TNG looks amazing regardless.

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
So as of January 7th, has ANYTHING been submitted to microsoft yet? Does anyone know the timeframe of when to expect new tables?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
So as of January 7th, has ANYTHING been submitted to microsoft yet? Does anyone know the timeframe of when to expect new tables?

just subscribe to PinWiz's update thread and you'd know .

• Although FarSight has secured a new publisher for the Xbox 360, due to the terms set by the new publisher, FarSight is unable to make an official announcement until the new publisher gives them permission to do so. As soon as FarSight is allowed to, they will begin submitting to Microsoft.

Jan 6, 2013
Can any one come up with some good pinball wishlist dlc,Here are some that i hope we get for dlc, Haunted house ,Tales from the crypt,Dracula , Indiana jones , Terminator 2 , The Adams family These are some really great tables Please F.S. make these i really hope they do.What do you guys think about that.And if you never have seen or heard of any of them you can go on youtube just type the name and put pinball behind it and you will see the real ones .So go check them out on youtube and see what you think of them and you will see what i am talking about . They are some of the best pinball games i have played PLEASE MAKE THESE for DLC thank you

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
Oh i forgot to mention Freddy nightmare on elm street table was cool too.There are so many tables out there and i hope f.s. will make alot of them.

Jan 6, 2013
Man i really hope we here something soon ,a release date what contents just something come on MS. why do they have to be so difficult

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Can any one come up with some good pinball wishlist dlc,Here are some that i hope we get for dlc, Haunted house ,Tales from the crypt,Dracula , Indiana jones , Terminator 2 , The Adams family These are some really great tables Please F.S. make these i really hope they do.What do you guys think about that.And if you never have seen or heard of any of them you can go on youtube just type the name and put pinball behind it and you will see the real ones .So go check them out on youtube and see what you think of them and you will see what i am talking about . They are some of the best pinball games i have played PLEASE MAKE THESE for DLC thank you

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think you'd benefit from reading this...

http://digitalpinballfans.com/conte...riebus-(shutyertrap)-Takes-A-Trip-To-Big-Bear!!!

Just sayin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts