Kindle Fire Version 1.9.0 Feedback And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Kindle Fire version 1.9.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Well, that was quick! 2 tables in a short amount of time, considering the holiday delay :p

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
The interface is still one big mess on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9. The hotspots for the buttons are off. Pressing a button sometimes will get two buttons pressed. Getting out of a table sometimes turns into a infinite loop of the wrong button press until you finally find the sweet spot that gets you out or finally gets the selection you were hoping for. Most painful in the Pro menu. It's like pixel hunting in those old adventure game.

Farsight seriously needs to take some time off from new table making and fix the interface issues on the larger Kindle. And work on a better UI overall for all platforms. The new one is so "Powerpoint presention" :)

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
If I exit TPA on my gen 2 and come back in a short period of time, I start right where I left off. If hours have past, I start back at the 1st menu on "New Tables". I have to slide over to "My Tables". The table I was playing last is not the one selected. I have to slide over to it and tap "Start" to continue. This is in addition to the previous hassle of going to "Table Menu", then "Options", then "Nudge: Touchscreen", then "Back", and then "Back". I would like TPA to remember the table I was on and my preference for nudge.

I think FarSight might be taking me back to "New Tables" to get me to think about buying. I'm already aware of what's available. Looking at them again isn't going to change my mind about them. I also know which tables are coming up and which 3 I'm going to buy.

We are notified of new releases by an icon change, so we don't need to constantly check "New Tables". TPA players also evaluate demos. I think the people who play pinball are too intelligent to be herded into a purchase.

It would be nice to have a menu in portrait mode, since that's how my Fire ends up with TPA. The table icons could slide vertically to keep the look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts