Harley Davidson 2nd Edition Sega help

SIRJR

Jan 7, 2013
First time poster long time pinball enthusiast.

Just bought a Sega 2nd edition Harley Davidson machine. Question I have is how do you get the multi jackpot with multiball? Also does anyone know of a guide to the game in general when it comes to playing it and not maintaining it? Love the game. I just feel like there might be something wrong with the multiball jackpot.

I also have an old Bally Big Valley machine that we will be selling at some point. But for the time enjoy the uniqueness of a classic game.

Last edited:

SIRJR

Jan 7, 2013
Good question. I am assuming when the ball is caught under the large motorcycle. Don't really know of the different ones other than the speedometer one. I'm guessing the Harley.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Good question. I am assuming when the ball is caught under the large motorcycle. Don't really know of the different ones other than the speedometer one. I'm guessing the Harley.
In Harley Multiball you have to spell out H-A-R-L-E-Y again by shooting the bike. Each letter earns a regular jackpot. I can't remember offhand if the "Y" gives the super jackpot or if you have to make a seventh shot to collect it.

In TPA, Stern's Harley Davidson 3rd Edition is one of the tables, and all tables in TPA come with exhaustively detailed instructions, so that might be a way of getting your guide. There's a 1st Edition on location near me, and very little seems to have changed between it and 3rd Edition other than the art, so your table would probably be even more similar.

SIRJR

Jan 7, 2013
Ok dumb question but exactly what does hitting the motorcycle mean? I am thinking my machine has an issue with this.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Ok dumb question but exactly what does hitting the motorcycle mean? I am thinking my machine has an issue with this.
For the locks: Hit the bike itself for H-A-R (some or all of these letters may be spotted at the beginning of the game depending on settings), then the bike will do a wheelie and expose the lock below. Shoot balls into the lock for L-E-Y, then a fourth ball into the lock to start Harley Multiball.

For the jackpots: Hit the bike itself 6 times for H-A-R-L-E-Y, then the bike will raise to expose the lock for 5 seconds. Shoot the lock in those 5 seconds for super jackpot.

I am not familiar enough with the physical table to know how it detects hits on the bike.

SIRJR

Jan 7, 2013
Thanks, It is the physical hitting the bike that I am figuring it out. Having fun learning the machine but that is a little frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.