star themed pinballs

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
with so many people contributing to fan bases as huge as those that worship elvis, or the large fan base of the likes of the rock band 'kiss', i'm very surprised that more people aren't posting their desire to have farsight recreate their favorite machines...i never played the elvis machine, but i have heard that it was very good. i did play the kiss machine once a week for about two years but not because i was a huge kiss fan, or because i really liked the machine, i played it because it was the only machine at that bowling alley where i was on a league. one machine that i never played that must be enormously funny has got to be SOUTH PARK. are their any south park pinball fans out there?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It's a matter of priorities , Is the ELVIS PRESLEY licensing cheap? I'd seriously doubt it with his known fan base size . Music licensing on machines with non-music themes , take for example the excellent Creature from the Black Lagoon ? It had incidental music part of it's overall theme , and some were just ommitted to get that pinball digitised . A entirely music theme Pinball based on a legendary group? The license for that is tricky depending on how many music labels own the songs they perform on the machine . I believe we looked up AC DC months ago and found them to have 5 recording labels to contend with . Then of course you have these corporations that will not sell content to rival companies , like Sony or Microsoft , Disney, ect. But the biggest reason is most pinheads want to see other tables financed first , like Addams Family or Indiana Jones .

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I love the South Park table.

Entirely from the first season. Ruleset is ok, but it is fun to play. I can spend hours on it.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Would love to see ACDC, never played it but they used to be my favorite band when they had Bon Scott. If shipping wasn't so much and I had room I would love to get the real table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.