Non-existing lycenses

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
... or is it lycences?
Well, anyway, a couple of examples to kick it off. (should someone accidently mention one that actually exists, please say so)

the Clark Gable Table
Alice Cooper; Billion Dollar Baby Pinball
The Shining
6 Million dollar man (help rebuild him better, stronger, faster, boyoyoyoyoyoyoing!)
Herbie
Led Zeppelin (the premium edition)
Akira
The Boss (Springsteen themed table)
Modern Times (Chaplin themed table)
Cuba Missile Crisis

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
um....

Backglass.jpg

....so knock one off that list!

As for 'The Shining', I can see it now; there's the 'all work and no play' loop that you have to hit over and over again like 20 times, or "here's Johnny!" where it's five drop targets in a row like Centaur before you get the bonus. Lastly you have 'twins' multiball. The completion of all wizard goals results in the entire table flooding with blood and promptly needing to be sent in for service!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
A The Room table! "You're tearing me apart Lisa!" *multiball starts* *TV out of window jackpot!!*

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
A The Room table! "You're tearing me apart Lisa!" *multiball starts* *TV out of window jackpot!!*
And next a Tommie Wissea Show episode on Machinima. "Aaaalieeeen whaaaai duu yuu waant mee tuu plaa thas penbaalll??"

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Tenacious D
Pink Floyd's The Wall
Mr Bean
Firefly
Crysis (courtacy of Crytec)
The Angry Videogame Nerd
Groundhog Day
Ghostbusters

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the Alice Cooper table idea. But I'd call the pin Welcome To My Nightmare instead. (Not as big a fan of Billion Dollar Babies). Lots of possibilities with that theme. I'm guessing family mode would be on for that one. :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ghost In The Shell...

where suddenly the ball gets frozen in the middle of the playfield and a philosophical discussion breaks out about whether you are merely controlling the table or are an actual extension of it.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I think a table based off the Mars Attacks movie would be awesome in a terrible kind of way.

Mars Attacks was a property based off TOPPS Chewing gum trading cards in the 80's , you don't need to go after the movie license to use it.
There's far too many A-list celebrities to pay royalties to , and in the end you only need the theme of the table , not the likenesses of Jack Nicholson, Martin Short, or Pierce Brosnan .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts