Favorite lines?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I have a bunch that I like from this table. One that makes me chuckle is when you score a jackpot in most multiballs, Sideshow Sam can go "Jack-p-o-t that spells jackpot!" Another one that I like is when you beat the ringmaster, one of his lines can be "Au revoir! Arrivederci! Adios! Goodbye!" And especially Voltaire, herself, has some good lines. I guess it's her voice? I dunno. But I really like it when you get to Unmask Voltaire in Join the Cirqus (By the way, that part is insanely sadistic, I can never complete it!) where she goes "You must challenge Voltaire! I am Voltaire!" or "Challenge Voltaire! Hey! That's me!" in a rather seductive tone at the end. Hell, when you tilt the ball, she scolds you with "If you can't play nicely, then don't play at all!". I intentionally tilted the machine when I lost the last ball in Join the Cirqus mode, and I promptly responded with "Then stop being such a shy wench and let me unmask you!"

So, what are yours?

Sbowles06

Oct 9, 2012
My favorite is from Medieval Madness when you go up the peasants ramp and the guy screams about the guards taking the peasants "pinball machine"!! lol

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
My favorite is from Medieval Madness when you go up the peasants ramp and the guy screams about the guards taking the peasants "pinball machine"!! lol
Wrong table. This is CV, specifically. :X

Anyeway, another line I like is that if you hit the Skill Shot 5 times, I think more, as well, You hear Voltaire go "Skilfully done! ...Showoff!"

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
"Granny Ringmaster shoots better than you!!!"

Love this table....just played a real one for the first time last week. Time for farsight to upgrade the physics, please!!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Have a couple.

"Ah, your mother drives a dump truck!"
Anything that The Amazing Roonie says
The Ringmaster imitating Ahnold "I'll be back..."
"Here comes trouble!" (2.0 ROM, Hat-Trick)
"Cirqus complete! That was serious Cirqus fun!"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts