Android - Request Give us a "cabinet" mode

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
As much as I like the current views on most tables, a "cabinet" view, in which the table fills every inch of the screen, would be ideal.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I would like this as well. I'd love to be able to build a sort of "mini cabinet" to nestle a tablet into.

Check out what this guy built:

9lNkq.jpg

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I'm curious about trying it out, but because I also like being able to play without my thumbs covering unfavorable parts of the playfield, I might end up sticking to view #3 in the end.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
+1

Go old school, just like SNES and Genesis pin titles.

But with much better graphics and gameplay, and no playfield scrolling.

Call it Cabinet mode, or PAPA YouTube Vid mode. ;-)

chemmerling

Jan 19, 2013
Cabinet mode with keyboard control support would be the most awesome thing ever. Or at least the ability to see the display while playing, and not having 2 displays running at the same time (ST:TNG, Elvira and the PM).

night

May 18, 2012
I would also vote for a cabinet view, just to get rid of that stinking ugly blue planet carpet I hate so much that I would love to rip it off and ritual burn it, and me dancing around the smoking pile of carpet-dust, nacked, and howling like a wolf for crying out loud.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I would also vote for a cabinet view, just to get rid of that stinking ugly blue planet carpet I hate so much that I would love to rip it off and ritual burn it, and me dancing around the smoking pile of carpet-dust, nacked, and howling like a wolf for crying out loud.
That seems like a fairly violent reaction to an ugly carpet. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.