iOS Kickstarter Update

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Now that the holidays are over, production has starterd returning to normal.

We have spent the last few weeks making sure everyone that was owed a TZ or TNG table on an osx, ios, or android device recieved it, along with anything else owed on those platforms. We acknowledge that there were missteps and errors along the way and that the system itself was confusing. We are still cleaning up here, and are working to put that past us, and get 2013 off on the right foot.

If you are still owed TZ, TNG, a pro pack, or whatnot, from us for backing the kickstarter, please PM me and we will take care of you asap. We are also going to release the TNG ball skin with this next pack for mobile.

Kickstarter Name:
FarSight account:
Platform owed: (assuming ios)

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Hi Rob,

Just PMed you with details and writing to say thanks for looking into this. I couldn't seem to get the TZ kickstarter download ($25), but as it was the first time this was going on , and from reading other posts, I thought I perhaps was responsible as well and so made sure I had a working login for the ST:TNG table ($20). Turns out I ended up paying for that one too (all IOS, BTW ) though I can't recall now if I was entitled to the pro version for $20 (that was what I was charged for ). I guess I thought that iTunes would have been informed that certain logins would have already been credited .

Anything you can work out would be appreciated -even a credit for upcoming table(s) perhaps. As others on these boards have said ,I am happy to contribute to help make these tables come into being , so I'm not at all pissed or anything like that , and do feel I have been compensated in a way by just getting to play them again to my heart's content and can continue to do so.I'm amazed at what you guys have done with these tables and am looking forward to many more releases. However ,I'm pleased to see that you want to do something for the backers ,nonetheless , so therefore I've replied. Wishing you all at Farsight a great New Year !:)

Last edited:

shanecole

Nov 2, 2012
So if we were impatient and went ahead and bought iOS version, can we get our kickstarter table credit for another version? I completed the 'survey' after it was successful but when it was out got charged same as normal.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So. When will you send out the keys for the Star Trek table, for iOS and PC ? :confused:

It's almost march now. :/
ST:TNG has been out since January on iOS. The PC version isn't ready yet.

If for some reason you don't have ST:TNG unlocked on iOS, send a PM to Rob Mann.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts