New Title Update and DLC Approved?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I was fooling around with my ps3 and I noticed that my 100% trophies earned for Pinball Arcade went down to 84%. While there were no new trophies added as of this writing, this could only mean that new trophies will be added soon. Which means that the title update as well as the upcoming DLC has probably been approved and we will be hearing an official release date very soon!!!

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Didn't they say the DLC was scheduled to be released on the 29th?

Thought I heard that somewhere...

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Awesome Gorgar, thanks. Time to pick up another PSN card. Hopefully it is also a 2.06 update for TPA.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Which region is this for?

Sorry about that. North America. Also, I couldn't see the changes in trophies since the psn went down for maintenance yesterday. I am pretty sure that this is also the reason why the leaderboards aren't working.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
What has actually been the hold up with getting the DLC out on the PS3???, i know the 360 was because of the publisher going bankrupt but whats the excuses for the PS3??

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Well, I think Farsight only submits 2 packs at a time, probably to save money. So at every pack has been approved in pairs. Even so, this pack is a little late. Wasn't there rumors about Farsight having to prove that The Twilight Zone didn't infringe upon The Twilight Saga? I don't know how much truth there was to that, but that us pretty messed up if it is true.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Here's what they said back around Christmas:

"We were hoping to get Twilight Zone released before the holidays, but it will about a month longer. There are currently 8 different packages for the Pinball Arcade in submission for the PS3 and PSVita versions at SCEA and SCEE. In addition to the Twilight Zone table and the Table Pack that includes Scared Stiff and Big Shot – Sony Format QA is currently testing the Pro Versions of Medieval Madness, Scared Stiff, Tales, and Twilight Zone. The TZ custom ball is also in test.
The scheduled release dates that we currently have from Sony range from January 22, 2013 to February 13, 2013. We’re sorry for the additional wait. The Star Trek:TNG table will be submitted along with the January table pack shortly. Hopefully, the testing cycle will be quicker now that we’re out of the holiday rush."

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
They just announced the release dates in their newsletter,

Twilight Zone will be available for PlayStation3 and Vita on February 5 in both North America and Europe. Table Pack 7 (including Scared Stiff and Big Shot) is scheduled for worldwide release on PlayStation3 and Vita February 12th.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.