ATM and Genie Table Pack Release Date

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm hoping for a new set of tables tonight for the upcoming long weekend. I would like to honor Martin Luther King, Jr by setting the example of tolerance and pinball.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Judging from the BETA thread the FS crew still needs to iron some stuff out, but I'll assume a Januari release will turn out to be a realistic forcast.

You could still honour MLK day by playing TPA on your IPad in the front of a bus... but you'll leave the Black Knight in peace. Hey I'm just trying to make the themes MLK and pinball rhyme somehow. Throwing some Rosa Parks in there just made a mess, so maybe I shouldn't have. May a nice shade of brown become as insignificant as my pale shade of orange someday.
All kidding aside. You're growing impatient. And that's cool. I can hardly wait either. I'm not making a dead civil rights advocate a horse to my buggy, but I can hardly wait either.

Last edited:

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Jeff said this on the 15th:

Actually, the iOS beta testing for this table pack began a couple weeks ago (and many of the table bugs were taken care of before the Android beta)...but it's a closed beta on iOS.

@Advalle. I think the update is already in submission with Apple....so it won't be long.

I don't think it'll be long.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts