Bug iOS Version 1.2.3 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS Version 1.2.3 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

karl

May 10, 2012
When I got the last standard goal in AFM the game quit and went to the menu. My last goal was Super Jets. IPAD 3, latest IOS.

R

Rhandos

Device/OS: iPhone 4S / iOs 6.0.1

Bug Description: Trying to view the wizard goals list of AFM crashes the game

Steps To Reproduce: Complete all standard goals on AFM, then try to check the wizard goals through the menu

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: This may only be happening if the German localization of the game is active. I can't check this since the app give me no option to change the language.

Last edited:
R

Rhandos

Bug Description: The standard goal descriptions on AFM are mixed up

Steps To Reproduce: Check the standard goals. The goal description, checkmarks and instructions don't match at all. The description might be "get super jets" but the goal triggers at "get an extra ball" and shows the instructions for the latter. Not sure if it was this exact combination because I've finished all standard goals already and don't want to delete my savegame.

Additional Comments: Probably another problem with localization.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: ipad1 / ios 5.1.1

Bug Description: Black Hole flippers are too long and skinny, pop bumpers are not round but hexagonical

Steps To Reproduce: every time table is started

Additional Comments: Since last couple updates

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012

Bug Description: No Good Gofers ramps are solid blue instead of transparent

Steps To Reproduce: start table

Additional Comments: Since table was added

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012

Bug Description: No Good Gofers ramps are solid blue instead of transparent

Steps To Reproduce: start table

Additional Comments: Since table was added

212px-Its_not_a_bug_its_a_feature.jpg

peckda

Sep 29, 2012
Its not a feature or a bug -- more of a fact. In my opinion, the opaque ramps hinder gameplay and make the table less enjoyable. If they spent some time optimizing the table and adding the transparency, the experience would be improved... Another example: the poor showing of "Strobe Multiball" in AFM.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
He's raising a valid point that should be addressed.

I understand that strobe requires a more advanced lighting scheme, that probably isn't possible because of older, weaker mobile devices. But the solid ramps have no excuse. Arabian does transparent ramps and that's a launch table. I agree it hampers gameplay and should be addressed.

-EDIT- I understand Lord Boron, but it's understandable that someone who didn't know any better might think it's a glitch.

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Do people not understand the the meaning of the term "bug". Look it it up. There is another thread for issues and discussion.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: ipad3 / ios 6.01

Bug Description: AFM top score achievement awarded even though I haven't beaten the top score yet.

Steps To Reproduce : N/A

Frequency: N/A

Additional Comments: I've been beta testing AFM full and free versions but normally achievements across full/free and beta versions are not compatible with each other.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 1 / iOS 5.1.1

Bug Description: TotAN Feature lamps misaligned with playfield art

Steps To Reproduce: Start game

Additional Comments: Since last couple of updates

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 1 / iOS 5.1.1

Bug Description: ToM right-hand side return rail geometry does not match the visible rail. The visible rail should pass under the "Theatre Entrance" launch ramp.

Steps To Reproduce: Start game

Additional Comments: Since last couple of updates

night

May 18, 2012
Device/OS: iPad2 iOS6

Bug Description: ball and camera stuttering on the following games:

Genie
Twilight Zone
Star Trek: TNG
Black Hole (very bad stuttering)
Theatre of Magic
Monster Bash (very bad stuttering)
Black Knight (very slightly)
Harley Davidson
Tales of the Arabian Night
No Good Gofers

Steps To Reproduce: start game

Frequency: ALWAYS

Additional Comments: For months....

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: iPad, iPhone, 5.1.x

Bug Description: NGG ramps are still opaque

Steps To Reproduce: Play it.

Additional Comments: Was hoping when NGG downloaded a new version of the table, but oh well

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Bug Description: Black Hole flippers are too long and skinny, pop bumpers are not round but haxagonical

I used to have this problem too. But I don't have it on my ipad 4. I wonder if this is because you can't download iOS 6? Has FS commented on this anywhere yet?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Device/OS: iPad, iPhone, 5.1.x

Steps To Reproduce: Play it.

Additional Comments: Was hoping when NGG downloaded a new version of the table, but oh well

maybe read the thread before posting?

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012

I have been discussing and posting about this for months now. I know it is not a bug, but i want it fixed. Fixed because it is not accurate and hinders gameplay. If the issues raised in the other threads get ignored then i will post it here to get some attention.

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012

Bug Description: Trying to view the wizard goals list of AFM crashes the game

Steps To Reproduce: Complete all standard goals on AFM, then try to check the wizard goals through the menu

Additional Comments: This may only be happening if the German localization of the game is active. I can't check this since the app give me no option to change the language.

Same here on ipad 3 and german version + mixed up standards goals! :(

Sean

Jun 13, 2012

Unless Farsight decides to create a newer version of the app that drops support for iphone 3GS and iPad 1 (maybe 2 as well) that's not going to change.

If you have an HD console you should be good to go there I believe.

My only bug is the long-standing periodic failure to note the "Nudge" setting requiring a toggle through the options back to the desired one.

iPad 3rd Gen

iOS 6.0.1

Reproducible by letting the game lie for a few hours and trying to nudge; get your option to work again by going into Options and then tapping the nudge control to cycle through all available options back to your original choice, then back to the game and try nudging again. Seems to work during the rest of the current play session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.