Darn you PSN Network!!!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Had my best score ever on MB and the PSN was down I guess. Got over 1b as my highest score but it's not registering on the leaderboards. What gives?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Well they did say it should be down until the morning. I was actually able to sign on a few hours ago myself after a day or so of not being able to get on. I was thinking it was good to go again.
Really sucks tho man... They really need to get it set up so you can get a score offline then sync them when you sign on.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
What gives is sony took the entire PSN store down to update Japan's store to the current version. What gives is they also pushed the updates to ready it for the PC version of the PSN Store , what gives is it took 2 more days than they thought it would.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It was the entire PSN network that was down. You couldn't play online unless you were already signed in before it went down.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I've redeemed myself. Since the new PSN update I've been consistently getting much improved scores across all tables not just MB. For some reason the accuracy of my shots are much better than the previous version of TPA. My shots are actually going where I want them to go (in most cases of course). Scored 1.2 b today and that could of been better if I wasn't focused on getting my final Wizard goal Laymens Lament. 44 shots on that sinkhole? Sheesh. Like I said I could actually hit that hole more consistently in this updated version of TPA.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
What gives is sony took the entire PSN store down to update Japan's store to the current version. What gives is they also pushed the updates to ready it for the PC version of the PSN Store , what gives is it took 2 more days than they thought it would.

PC Version?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Yes Soon the PSN Store will have a PC branch , which I believe will also extend to Sony mobile devices and TVs , as you may have heard Sony owns GAIKAI a live streaming game service , it will soon be possible to proxy high end gaming rigs , and play them through the PC, TV, or Net Books .

Members online

Members online