Where's the tournament?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
From the latest newsletter:
"Our next round of tournaments in Tournament Mode on mobile platforms will be starting this weekend. This tournament will feature eight tables! Based on your position in the rankings for each table, you will be awarded a point value between 1 and 100. The top 200 players with the most points when the tournament is over will win a special custom ball. You will need to be logged into your Pinball Arcade account while playing.

Good luck, everyone!"

Where is it?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Wondering that myself. Also wondering which eight tables it'll be and how much time we'll have to play them.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Its a fact this will happen with 8 tables. So i think its gonna be the last 5 tables plus 3 others.

Those other three I think will be BRIDE OF PINBOT, MEDIEVAL MADNES, and funhouse? Perhaps

What do you think?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
i think its gonna be the last 5 tables plus 3 others.

Exactly what I was thinking. And the other tables might be three they released a while ago, so you actually might be quite right with BoP, MM and FH. Or they're Gorgar, Taxi and.. hm... HD3E? *ggg*

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Tournament's up, but you must own the table post a score on it. Kinda weird. So if you don't have a few of the tables, you're forced to buy them or just not post a score on a particular table and basically be out of contention. I really think they should've kept it free but you'd only be allowed to play each table once or twice.

The tables are:
TZ
STTNG
Gorgar
EATPM
FH
CFTBL
MM
Genie

Last edited:

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Based on my reading, is there no reward other than pride if you already got both kickstarter skins and did well last tournament to earn the eyeball? Not upset, just curious.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Based on my reading, is there no reward other than pride if you already got both kickstarter skins and did well last tournament to earn the eyeball? Not upset, just curious.

Based on what PINWIZ said, there is no other reward if you already have the eyeball and the exclusive balls.

EDIT: Whoops, PINWIZ beat me to it. Lol

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

No reward if you already have those three skins which is why I'm going to sit out this tournament and give someone else a chance to win a few free skins.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Tournament's up, but you must own the table post a score on it. Kinda weird. So if you don't have a few of the tables, you're forced to buy them or just not post a score on a particular table and basically be out of contention. I really think they should've kept it free but you'd only be allowed to play each table once or twice.

The tables are:
TZ
STTNG
Gorgar
EATPM
FH
CFTBL
MM
Genie

:( I only own 3 of them :( Holding out for Xbox DLC rather than buying everything on Android..........grrrrrr bit frustrating but can see why they've done it from a business POV.

decisions decisions.

I wonder whether we will have to pay to take part in tournaments in future - regardless of whether we own tables or not.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I think this is the best measure in my opinion. Although I have to say that I do own all tables.

I did not want to see an extra charge for the tournaments on top of me having paid all tables already

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Holy crap! I'm currently 2nd overall :D. That won't last long!.

Really enjoying the tournaments, they get me to play tables I haven't played for a long time. I just hope they let us set up our own one day, would be great to have a Pinball arcade fans tournament.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Man, I had 3.2 billion on TZ and counting and hit a gumball shot and the camera locked up at the gumball machine. I pressed "call attendant" which usually works and while it was calling the attendant, the powerball drains. Call attendant then loads another ball into the plunger along with the one that's already there. I then plunge and realize the flippers are frozen, ending my game.

They really need to fix that bug.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I landed just outside the top 300 last time around. I'd like to reach the top 200 this time around. Yeah, aim high baby.

N

Nik Barbour

Didn't bother last time - today thought "what the hell", now every time I post a score the frickin app crashes.
Stoopidpieceafrickincrepe. Back to signed out obscurity!

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Didn't bother last time - today thought "what the hell", now every time I post a score the frickin app crashes.
Stoopidpieceafrickincrepe. Back to signed out obscurity!

Man! You've had a rough time with logins. Did you ever understand what the previous bug was with the AFM beta?

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I call the winner to end up at over 730 pts by the end if not more.

Come on guys there is still a lot of work to do with the current top spot at 676.

I will try to crack some spots 2morrow. With a top 30 I will feel lucky with these tables.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.