Twilight Zone Kickstarter Redemption

KingMixer

Mar 13, 2012
Now that TZ is coming to PS3 on 2/5, how do we Kickstarter supporters claim our game? Will we get a redemption code via e-mail? Should we have gotten it already? If not, when should we expect it?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
It's not for another two weeks. If you get a code it'll probably be last minute so they don't get hundreds of people complaining their code doesn't work.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Not that I'm surprised but you'd think Farsight would have said something like "hey, we'll give you the codes on Monday" or something. And yet, not a word.

I'm fairly convinced we won't see anything either.

Tabe

ZForceFFC

Jun 7, 2012
I'd HOPE that's what they'd do, I won't be happy if I have to wait until after the 5th to get this table after dropping 10 bucks to help kickstart it.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Whatever happens it'll be interesting to see, as far as I know there has never been a kickstarter funded game on PSN or XBLA. Lets see how Sony handles it. You'd think they would be able to generate codes early, they've done it before

topes521

Oct 16, 2012
Farsight posted a tweet about people with questions regarding kickstarter should email them. I did and instantly got a reply saying the email address doesn't exist. Really don't have a good feeling about getting any sort of code by tomorrow. Kinda sucks. I pay twice what the table will cost, am told I'd be rewarded for doing so (plus pro mode & a bonus pinball skin), but will probably have to pay for it again to play it tomorrow.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Awesome! So no one has received a code or even an email about it yet? I know I haven't. If they actually do manage to not completely screw this up I hope the code can be redeemed on both the PS3 and the Vita.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Message about this on FB...
Sam Bowles According to Farsight they will send the codes later in the week for Kickstarter.

So let me get this straight.. The people who donated money to make this table a reality will have to wait until the non-donaters have played it for a week or so!?

Farsight I love you, but this is bull5hit and is going to piss off a ton of your most dedicated supporters!

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
Yeah, WTF? I helped make the table happen by paying money up front months and months before the table comes out and I have to wait a week after it's up on the store to play it? This is total BS.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think the problem is it has to be posted online first before Sony could issue codes for it, and FarSight is really waiting on Sony for the codes to come back that they can send to people.

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
I think the problem is it has to be posted online first before Sony could issue codes for it, and FarSight is really waiting on Sony for the codes to come back that they can send to people.

I don't think that's an issue because my Wizard's Edition of Ni no Kuni included in the package the PSN codes for the Gold Mite and Drongo familiars. So they can issue codes ahead of time. If they wanted to.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I don't think that's an issue because my Wizard's Edition of Ni no Kuni included in the package the PSN codes for the Gold Mite and Drongo familiars. So they can issue codes ahead of time. If they wanted to.

Yes, you're right. I've had PSN codes early that simply don't work until the day they are supposed to so it isn't that.
I didn't even know it was possible for me to hate a company as much as I hate Farsight.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts