Big Shot 250K goal finally accomplished.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
It took 6 months of relentless effort. The cheap has been subdued and Big Shot can suck it.

How long did it take to you? (If you are still trying you have my sympathy and support).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Congrats Gooche.

I finally hit it during the last tournament. Then I didn't play it for a few days after that.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Thanks Kolchak.

I need some time off from Big Shot. Great table but there other challenges to topple.

N

Nik Barbour

Not yet 235k it's driving me nuts. Got close yesterday, but had a bad 5th ball.
Maybe today's the day?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
man i top out around 165k or so, and i don't feel like i'm developing any significant strategy other than the super-obvious such as "try to hit the 8-ball at launch" and "try to hit the targets" and "draining is bad". any (non obvious) advice?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I think it's the last goal I need to get (in my had as i have to achieve them all again anyway).
I've topped out at 158,000 despite thinking i have a pretty solid strategy.

Is it just me or is the writing on the wall for you guys too as soon as special is lit? As soon as I get it lit, it's always near impossible to get a trap on either flipper and boom...drain.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
man i top out around 165k or so, and i don't feel like i'm developing any significant strategy other than the super-obvious such as "try to hit the 8-ball at launch" and "try to hit the targets" and "draining is bad". any (non obvious) advice?
Best I can give is to really watch the ball. A lot of drains can be avoided with a touch nudge while the ball is still high on the playfield. I played this table so much that I could tell where the ball was going to end up.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
It's the last Wizard goal for me; my high score is 166K. When you get on a roll the machine seems quite beatable, but the drain down the middle after launch happens so easily...

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
It took 6 months of relentless effort. The cheap has been subdued and Big Shot can suck it.

How long did it take to you? (If you are still trying you have my sympathy and support).

Did it on my first game. If you can nudge balls away from the outlanes, you're golden.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.