Mac Version 1.1.0 Feedback And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Mac version 1.1.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Game menus seem to have been improved a little.

Black Hole still has no bumper lighting, and a faded low resolution back glass picture.

CFTHBL still has hexagonal bumpers. No love for the old tables!

Could anyone post some screenshots of Attack From Mars?

I'd like to see a preview of the game before deciding to buy. Much appreciated if you can.

Last edited:

MF_

May 23, 2012
Facebook Connect STILL locks up the app. Is ever going to be fixed??? This was one of the best PA features and it's been broken for months.

2ngaosj.png

Last edited:

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Facebook Connect STILL locks up the app. Is ever going to be fixed??? This was one of the best PA features and it's been broken for months.

2ngaosj.png

Facebook connect works for me and the app doesn't lock up - very strange.

MF_

May 23, 2012
Facebook connect works for me and the app doesn't lock up - very strange.

I wonder if it's a problem with my account and how it's linked to FB? I have 3 Macs and they all lock up like this. I'll try creating a new ID and see if that fixes it.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Maybe delete the app from the applications folder and reinstall it again? perhaps that may help

MF_

May 23, 2012
Maybe delete the app from the applications folder and reinstall it again? perhaps that may help

Thanks for the tip, It didn't work. Still crashing. I also tried creating a new PA login. Same crash with that too.

It's very strange, I have the same problem on my Mac Pro and both of my MacBook Pros.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Get out of fullscreen mode, move the TPA window out of the way, put in your FB password. TPA will continue as normal. Restore it to fullscreen mode and carry on. Cumbersome and annoying, but at least your scores will post and you can keep playing.

MF_

May 23, 2012
Get out of fullscreen mode, move the TPA window out of the way, put in your FB password. TPA will continue as normal. Restore it to fullscreen mode and carry on. Cumbersome and annoying, but at least your scores will post and you can keep playing.

I'm not using Fullscreen mode while logging in. There's nothing hiding on the PA window. Where do I enter the FB password? Is the app supposed to trigger a browser window or do I enter it in the PA app window?

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
On my machine, when I get a high score that I want to post on FB, it opens a browser window in the background that is pointed at the FB app login page. This is just a page with a box to enter your password and an "OK" button. Once I enter my password and hit OK, TPA will change from the black screen to the table attract mode screen that I was playing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts