PA resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghjerry

Aug 1, 2012
Are the android versions of Pinball Arcade higher resolution then their console counterparts? I saw PA running on a friends tablet and it seemed so much sharper then the xbox360 version on my HDTV

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
The game started glitching since this afternoon. Now it refuses to run in the proper resolution, and this currently makes the game an unplayable abbomination. Everything looks horrible and the user interface is partially inaccesible.
I already took the proposed steps (bug-thread-post and mailing support).
Are there any other android tablet users experiencing this problem?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The game started glitching since this afternoon. Now it refuses to run in the proper resolution, and this currently makes the game an unplayable abbomination. Everything looks horrible and the user interface is partially inaccesible.
I already took the proposed steps (bug-thread-post and mailing support).
Are there any other android tablet users experiencing this problem?

Go into settings/applications and click on Pinball Arcade. Then click on "clear cache". If you click on clear data you will probably lose your high scores and goals etc so don't click on that.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Go into settings/applications and click on Pinball Arcade. Then click on "clear cache". If you click on clear data you will probably lose your high scores and goals etc so don't click on that.
Unnessecary. the problem vanished as mysteriously as it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.