How typical...tournament luck

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
So not only do I get a Rudy Gulp bonus in tournament play TWICE which doesn't register as completing my last remaining Funhouse standard table goal, but I then decide to play it a fourth time outwith the tournament, fail to get the elusive Rudy Gulp and score 47 million - about four times higher than the best of three Funhouse games I played in the tournament session.

Ah well, at least my Hall of Fame score got a 237-point boost!

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Congrats on the scoring though. At l;east you know it is possible now. And at least you didn't register it, then lose it on an update or something.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
So the Rudy Gulp Bonus joins the Ripley's Skill Shot as a goal that doesn't register when achieved? Does this mean if I achieve a goal in tournament play it counts (just like in the console collections)?

Cheers chris and yeah, that is lucky. It's been ages since I've had a 60+ million game of Arabian Nights as well and that score was on my iPhone which sadly stayed there. I'm a decent player, but this kind of game doesn't come along that often for me...

Trib74

Aug 2, 2012
Your tournament luck? How about being in the middle of your all-time highest Star Trek score only to get a game ending bug at the end of Final Frontier...

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I feel for you Trib, I also had a brilliant game of TNG happening once and when I put down the iPad the game crashed on me - no clue why.

I'm making more of an effort in this tourney, but I know the competition is stiff. I've been playing each table three times just to give some kind of framework to it and avoid burning out on any of them.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I think you're probably right, which makes me wonder if the table rules are changed at all?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.