Momonga Pinball Adventures

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Doesn't feel like pinball to me. Very slow, wonky physics. Fun as its own game, but doesn't scratch the pinball itch for me.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
It's a great platformer type game, but not very realistic when it comes to pinball physics. Still a lot of fun though. Highly recommended.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I would hope no one is expecting it to be realistic...I could tell you that and I've only looked at screenshots.

Looks like it might be kinda fun for something different though.

Last edited:

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I would hope no one is expecting it to be realistic...I could tell you that and I've only looked at screenshots.

Actually, I have been able to pull off some drop catches here and there. Lol

But seriously, if you enjoy platform type games this is one of the best you'll find on iOS.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
This looks really awesome. For that price tag, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat if I owned an iOS device.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
It's decent, but the firefly level is a bit annoying with some of the shots you need to make. I'm also not a fan of the retro 3D look. But having said that it's a decent concept and professionally done.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
http://www.paladinstudios.com/ - for iOS and Android

I just started playing this and wanted to let others know. It's a "pinball adventure". It mixes pinball gameplay with story-driven missions. Eh, I'm terrible at describing things. Anyway, it's cute and fun. Definitely worth $0.99.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Promptly downloading. Reminds me a little of Sonic Spinball. For the price of entry, I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Good news.

Google Play Games framework is being implemented for this title on Android.

Got confirmation from the developers.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
They are also looking into porting it to Windows 8/RT depending on how easy it is to do.

The art style on this game is beautiful; it's worth repeated play throughs just to look at all the little details in the scenery.

From what I gather, this is just a "part 1" and if successful, they plan on extending the game with DLC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.