Tournament wont let me use table I paid $100 for

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
I backed the kickstarter at the $100 level for ST: TNG.

When I try to play it in the current tournament, I'm told I must purchase the table first.

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Similar story... I supported the TNG Kickstarter, and got it when it was released, but now that I've updated to the newest release (Attack from Mars icon), my other purchased tables have downloaded but it doesn't acknowledge that I own TNG.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Mine did this during the beta testing once. Please try the following:

1. Make sure that you are logged into your FarSight account. Log out and back in if need be.
  2. Go into New Tables and start up ST:TNG, even though it has the "Buy Now" icon displayed.
  3. It should ask you if you want to restore tables. Tell it yes.
  4. After a short pause, it should let you in. Play a game; if it lets you past 150 million or so, it's unlocked. Alternatively, if you have the Pro version, try to open the coin door. If that works, the table's unlocked and you don't need to play a test game.
  5. End the game and exit the table. You should be in the My Tables menu now, with ST:TNG displayed along with all the other tables you own.
This will also work with TZ if that table vanishes. Usually once through this procedure for each table is enough.

If this doesn't work, you'll probably need to e-mail support@pinballarcade.com for assistance.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts