So....who would win in a fight?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hmm...I think a kangaroo would win.

I saw a video recently of a horse fighting a pitbull. Horse kicked his a$$! google it if you dare, it's pretty violent.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I was thinking along those lines...I mean, I really just thought it was a funny idea based on a string on nonsense i completely rambled off to a co-worker. But in all seriousness, unless the pitbull can get a lucky hamstring in and avoid the tail. I think our friend the roo would wallop(by) it. << Yeah I just did that.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
It's a sorta silly question anyway. The outcome isn't guaranteed. There. That's your sober, buzzkilling, boooooooooring answer.
Depending on which kangaroo against which pitbull, there's still no telling exactly how thing will pan out. And it's a good damn thing, that satisfying such curiousity is illegal.

If you still want to get your kicks...

Scorpion VS Centipede. Who'd win?

Did you bet on the scorpion?

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Well in case you missed my second post clearly detaoling the source of the question as being the result of unintelligible ramblings yes it is a silly question.

And yes centipedes are brutal. That and you just made me picture a pit bull innocently strolling through the outback and being jumpes by an evil kangaroo and the one person who witnessed the outcome being arrested for knowing the answer. Imagine instead of fighting they just called some friends and started playing monopoly?

How sobering do you fancy yourself now. Trying to make me a saaaaaaaaad panda. You fiend

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Okay OKAY
Put me down for five Euro on Skippy. One lucky kick and Rover's a goner.

L.O.V.E. TEKKEN!!!!!
|
|
|
V

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Staying on topic but with a bit of humor, I have to mention ROGER from TEKKEN :D I loved schooling my friends with him.
images_zpsdba9d2bb.jpeg

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Here's for a funny duel.... M&M's deathmatch.
Pit colours against each other. Yellow against blue... witch one will crack first when pressed up against each other? On to the next colour....
Create an altar for the winning colour, surrounded by the cracked corpses of the defeated colours. Freak out your colleagues.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts