Please f.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
At this point I don't think they legally can.

I'm sure we'll be the first to know. They aren't holding out for fun. When they can tell us they will.

Jan 6, 2013
At this point I don't think they legally can.

I'm sure we'll be the first to know. They aren't holding out for fun. When they can tell us they will.

Well i just figure they could say Its going to be a little longer a month 2 months 3 months just some kinda hint.

Jan 6, 2013
I can't believe it's February and they haven't even submitted to ms yet.

They haven't submitted to ms yet.I thought they did .I thought this was pretty much rapped up and ready to go and we would be hearing something any day now .Well if this is true i might as well hang this up for the xbox because it does not look like it is going to happen for a long time

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
would be funny if the publisher they got after crave collapsed was THQ

At this point, who would be shocked? At least that would explain why it's been more than a month since we've heard anything. Remember last time there was a delay like this? It's just another case of FarSight allowing history to repeat itself.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
6 months from now will mark an entire year since we've received new DLC. If this ain't gonna happen, I wish they'd tell us now so I can just say "screw it" and buy the PS3 version.

Jan 6, 2013
6 months from now will mark an entire year since we've received new DLC. If this ain't gonna happen, I wish they'd tell us now so I can just say "screw it" and buy the PS3 version.

This is false advertisement if you ask me.To say that you are signed on and have a new publisher with m.s.Months ago and not one word from them f.s. or ms. and here we are and still we hear nothing. Very disrespectful as we are the ones that support both of them dont get me wrong i have respect for fs but they meaning whoever fs. or ms. should say something.... I mean for one.... They are the ones that posted get ready .....So dont blame us for being PISSED OFFED. Why in the hell is there any reason to keep this a secret.There is no reason for this.....or if there is at least tell us ...fs you are the ones that said it was coming WELL WHEN IS IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.