Wesley Crusher.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
How often does he appear in the progress of this table?
Does he have a heroic duty to perform?
Is he able to help in multiball?

Please be telling me about Wesley Crusher.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
He's fairly prominent during the first ball, but after that, he disappears altogether. :p

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
How often does he appear in the progress of this table?
Does he have a heroic duty to perform?
Is he able to help in multiball?

Please be telling me about Wesley Crusher.
He's not on the backglass, I don't recognize his voice, and he was long gone when the table was made in 1993 (which was towards the end of the series).

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
He's the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek universe.

Woah, that's pretty harsh.

Personally, I find Wesley to be most annoying the first season, and much lesser so later on. Hell, he's even likable in some situations when you pair him up with Data or Geordi.

I hadn't really even noticed any voice overs Wil Wheaton had on the table.

iguanarama

Dec 20, 2012
He ought to be featured. e.g. For a lock, Picard (annoyed): "Wesley, give that back at once." Or an alternative for 'thank you Mr Data', Wesley: "Captain, you didn't score anything on that missi—" Picard: "Thank you Wesley."

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
He ought to be featured. e.g. For a lock, Picard (annoyed): "Wesley, give that back at once." Or an alternative for 'thank you Mr Data', Wesley: "Captain, you didn't score anything on that missi—" Picard: "Thank you Wesley."
I really like these ideas. Too bad it'll never happen.

Master Magician

Feb 14, 2013
Woah, that's pretty harsh.

Not as harsh as it sounds, and its actually praise if you know the reference. The line "Jar Jar Binks of Star Trek" was said by Sheldon Cooper on the Big Bang Theory. Wheaton turned it around into a badge of honor.
But long story short, Crusher isnt in the game. And the actual Jar Jar, the nauseating kind, was Neelix, although I never liked Quark either

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Yep, from the episode where they all were going to see "Raiders of the lost ark" director's cut.

Sheldon delivers the above line and tells Wil Wheaton that he will have to wait at the back of the line, but Wil gets ushered into the movie ahead of everyone else due to his part in Star Trek because the main usher is a big fan. Wil taunts Sheldon while they wait in line through Twitter tweeting that he has the best seats in the house. When the line starts to move they run out of seats exactly where Sheldon and friends are at and they can't see the movie.

Timelord ...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.