Bug Android Version 1.10.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.10.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 /4.2.1

Bug Description: Trigger button in STTNG is tied to the R Flipper

Steps To Reproduce: Press the trigger to make a selection at the beginning of the game, or a command decision, the flipper will be engaged at the same time making the choice shift one over.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: New Menu mapping changed the size of the Trigger Button and now we have a repeat of the original trigger/flipper problem that plauges every table with an in game trigger button. This was resolved in the first fix for STTNG; it gave a separated trigger from the R Flipper and pre launch flipper control.

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.1

Bug Description: Operator Menu sound settings have no effect.

Steps To Reproduce: go into operator menu, set attract mode sound and music to NO, nothing happens. Set volume lock to OFF, lower table music volume to 0, no change.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: The continual "attract mode" effects during the operator menu makes any chance of hearing sound tests impossible. The option of having the attract mode be mute is something that I find to be appealing. That way only the actual game play itself has the music and noises etc. This way any time spent in the menus, or exploring the table, is not spent with the looping music that is heard while in game play.
The music and effects noises that are heard likely do not come from the ROM but are a looping track added over top by FS and are the same looping track played during the menu, leaderboards/HSTD/Match/etc. removing or having the option to remove this artificial soundtrack would go a long way to authenticity.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 /4.2.1

Bug Description: Medieval Madness - fast shots up the dragon ramp reverse direction at the loop

Steps To Reproduce: shoot a quick shot up the dragon ramp watch as it does it's thing and cross over to the opposite track to reverse direction and come back down the ramp, rather than going to the inlane, or the princess tower.

Frequency: 75%

Additional Comments: This issue was resolved on an earlier build. It seems to happen more frequently when the diverter is open to score the princess award. Maybe that's just when i tend to shoot the ball "harder" at the target.

N

netizen

Bug Description: Shots to the Camera wind up just under the gum ball machine, or can go through the bottom of the gunball machine and get in the mechanism to be loaded as a gumball shot.

Steps To Reproduce: Make a shot at the camera, if it doesn't get counted as a camera shot, it gets deflected up towards the top of the table. You can see the ball appear in the space between the powerfield and the gumball machine; generally the ball will roll out. Harder shots will make the ball roll through the base of the gumball machine and get loaded into the gumball machine as if it were shot from through right spiral.

Frequency: 50%

Additional Comments: This is another bug that had been resolved in previous builds.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Bug Description: Pro Mode operators menu not recognizing the coin door is open

Steps To Reproduce: Either finish a game in Pro Mode or exit then re-open the coin door and press the "enter" button activate the operators menu. You will get a message stating that the coin door has to be open before you can use those buttons, or enter the menu.

Frequency: 50%

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83188435/Pictures/IMG_20130203_103350.JPG

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7/JB 4.2.1

Bug Description:
Camera moves to number 2 position over plunger during neon multi ball and paddles become non responsive till all balls drain.
Also the back glass game no longer goes to its camera view but it still plays. This bug didn't happen when I first purchased in December only since updating.

Steps To Reproduce:
Just start neon multi ball or something that uses the back glass game.

Frequency:
100% repeatable all the time/ makes the game unplayable.

Additional Comments:
I am in no way harping and understand this stuff happens. I have about 10 other tables to play with so whenever you can get to it. Just being able to play AFM and TZ again without being glued to a PC emulator is tops.

N

netizen

Device/OS: Galaxy Tab 2 7" / 4.1.1

Bug Description: Gorgar - Nudging the ball near the R outlane puts the ball in the plunger lane, somehow.

Steps To Reproduce: Nudge when the ball is near the R outlane to try and not have it drain, for whatever reason it passes through the divider between the outlane and the plunger lane.

Frequency: ??

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Bug Description: Gorgar - Nudging the ball near the R outlane puts the ball in the plunger lane, somehow.

Steps To Reproduce: Nudge when the ball is near the R outlane to try and not have it drain, for whatever reason it passes through the divider between the outlane and the plunger lane.

... and watch the leaderboard scores climb astronomically for this table with the introduction of this exploit. This seems similar to the Frankenstein Multiball bug that was present on Monster Bash.

How many games have you had this happen on netizen? I'm going to try and replicate this once I'm home and have a Wii controller connected so nudging is easier.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7/JB 4.2.1

Bug Description:
Camera moves to number 2 position over plunger during neon multi ball and paddles become non responsive till all balls drain.
Also the back glass game no longer goes to its camera view but it still plays. This bug didn't happen when I first purchased in December only since updating.

Steps To Reproduce:
Just start neon multi ball or something that uses the back glass game.

Frequency:
100% repeatable all the time/ makes the game unplayable.

Additional Comments:
I am in no way harping and understand this stuff happens. I have about 10 other tables to play with so whenever you can get to it. Just being able to play AFM and TZ again without being glued to a PC emulator is tops.

I'll add to this observation.

When playing in Landscape mode, the camera switches focus to the backglass. However, when playing in portrait mode, the backglass is never shown.

Can anyone else replicate this particular behavior between landscape and portrait modes?

N

netizen

... and watch the leaderboard scores climb astronomically for this table with the introduction of this exploit. This seems similar to the Frankenstein Multiball bug that was present on Monster Bash.

How many games have you had this happen on netizen? I'm going to try and replicate this once I'm home and have a Wii controller connected so nudging is easier.

Twice in one game. The first time I thought I was "trippin" then I looked and I was still on the first ball.
I was using shake nudge, in portrait perspective, if that makes any difference.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
I almost always play in portrait so I'll give it a go in landscape to see if the problem persists. I am not rooted either if that makes a difference.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012

I've had something similar but the other way, I plunged before the ball before it settled from it's release, it plunged straight into the right out-lane and drained.

How I laughed.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Device/OS:
Nexus 7/ JB 4.2.1

Bug Description:
On Scarred Stiff when in portrait mode the paddles become unresponsive during multiball startup similar to CV's neon multiball issue. Switching to landscape restores functionality to the flippers but definitely interrupts gameplay. SS has some generous ball saving so even if a couple drain its still possible to recover.

Steps To Reproduce:
Not hard as its occurred every time I play and is easy to reproduce. Still love this table.

Frequency:
Pretty sure 100% or very often. Been playing the crap out of it the last few days.

Additional Comments:
I usually play in portrait with camera angle 3 view, but orientation is set to auto-flip.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
TZ is still quite broken. Ball got stuck in gum ball ball search turned up nothing attendant reset ball. 2 balls ended up in play. When one drained bonus count started.

In addition to this. Pressing continue on the score screen starts a new game in the ROM. So in attract mode when the start button is on the screen there is already one player added.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012

I've seen this one as well. I'm not sure that it happens every time, though.

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
Device/OS: Android (Gingerbread) - Moto Atrix 4G

Bug Description: Game doesn't start after playing a few games

Steps To Reproduce: Finish a game, press start, and the game doesn't start. Instead, the camera floats around the table a few times. On TNG, it'll throw a few balls onto the table and let them drain. On Gofers, it just sits there. Quitting and pressing start again fixes it, or in TNG's case, waiting a few minutes for it to show the end-game score screen.

Frequency: 50/50 maybe? Depends on how many back-to-back games I play.

Additional Comments: Just a comment about the phaser in TNG, mine used to be broken, but it seems fixed now.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
TZ is still quite broken. Ball got stuck in gum ball ball search turned up nothing attendant reset ball. 2 balls ended up in play. When one drained bonus count started.

Yep, I got my first gumball jam the other day with this exact behavior. My *first* one.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Device/OS:
Nexus 7/ JB 4.2.1

Bug Description:
In Monster Bash my wizard goal achievements keep resetting to not complete. I was at 4 complete with just LL left and this morning when I powered on they were gone. Just MB mind you as SS and all my other recent table plays are fine. I just played a game where three Registered complete, got the high score of 190 million plus entered my initials,and nothing.

Steps To Reproduce:
I will keep playing to see if it keeps doing it and report back. I know its just a game but it still kinda blows.

Frequency:

Additional Comments:
Let me know if there is any other resolution other than just doing it over. Probably isn't, story of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.