TZ out in a few days!! Will we get the real version right away?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Depends on whether they submitted it before, or after, they noticed the mistake.
My guess is that it will be there

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Gap blocking bumper of shame? Can someone please explain?

Early production machines of Twilight Zone came with a barrier between two of the jet bumpers on the left side of the machine, which made draining to the left outlane less likely. Later on, the table shipped without the barrier installed; they put it in the coin box in case the operator wanted to install it.

The TZ that Farsight used as a reference was a relatively early one in the run, so the simulated version of the table initially had the barrier installed, and it was one of the things that (hardcore fans argued) was making the sim too easy. In a later update, they took it out.

(The simulated table still feels easier than ST:TNG to me, which is not how it is in real life, but it's certainly a bit harder than it was.)

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
That will be interesting to see I they leave it or not then, it could really affect he leader boards one way or the other. TZ seems too already in my opinion.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I just want the damn thing to actually come out , no more delays, no more excuses , I have money take it you fools !

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I have a feeling that its not coming out since they haven't emailed codes to the backers yet for their free game. I would have thought that they would have sent them already.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I have a feeling that its not coming out since they haven't emailed codes to the backers yet for their free game. I would have thought that they would have sent them already.

I don't know if it's exactly the same but from recent experience from a few giveaway contests I'm not sure if Sony gives the company the codes until they actually put the content up. Harmonix had giveaways for the Aerosmith pack days early on Xbox but said they couldn't get PS3 codes until after the content was up. Heard the same thing on some Call of Duty giveaway.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
@Palmer Eldritch
well i have been playing it and i don't see that post you speak of so its not there. i unfortunately have had the ball go through the flipper twice it seem to happen while i was nudging and suddenly it appeared below the flipper :( need it happen more before i can 100% confirm it

i do love this table i think it is worth the 4.99 but i don't think pro menu is worth anything tho.

i can not understand why kickstarter supporters are not enjoying this table right now and i think you guys should, if it takes any more then 1-2 days then that is going to look vary bad.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im already looking forward to BS and ESS this is a freaking JOKE! Glad I didnt go pro mode and special ball. that being said I appreciate them coming out with the pro table at the same time so it doesnt seem like such a cash grab, but that dam ball should be unlockable after all wizards not $1.99 extra.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
It already looks very bad.

it could be part of PSN's laziness too i would imagine that FS would have to get the codes from them first unfortunately before they hand them out, i cant find any kickstarter examples done through psn but i think psn could have had them ready seeing as they have had it in prep mode for almost a month or two now . boy i don't want to see how facebook is going to look soon :/

i really hope it does not take too long :(

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
Im already looking forward to BS and ESS this is a freaking JOKE! Glad I didnt go pro mode and special ball. that being said I appreciate them coming out with the pro table at the same time so it doesnt seem like such a cash grab, but that dam ball should be unlockable after all wizards not $1.99 extra.

unlockable after all wizards that would have been a great idea i agree fully, what's also funny is that ball skin looks a lot like the black & white spiral ball that's already there that came with v2.07 :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.