What time will TZ be out and is EU PSN getting it today?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
That's late evening here. Be fun seeing how long before one of us (might be me) encounters a game ending glitch?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
FarSight said on fb that kickstarters would get codes later this week.

Then promptly went back into hiding. Now that's what I call customer service. If only there had been a pattern. Hindsight... 20-20... yada yada....

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
I thought the EU marketplace was updated on a Thursday?

I've given up on the 360 version - Got too bored of the new publisher getting it's act together. So I'll be getting the PS3 versions of the tables instead from now on.

Yes, I realise there's a legal minefield to sort out. But at the end of the day you're selling a videogame, not trying to negotiate a nuclear ceasefire between rogue states.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I thought the EU marketplace was updated on a Thursday?

I've given up on the 360 version - Got too bored of the new publisher getting it's act together. So I'll be getting the PS3 versions of the tables instead from now on.

Yes, I realise there's a legal minefield to sort out. But at the end of the day you're selling a videogame, not trying to negotiate a nuclear ceasefire between rogue states.

I jumped months ago. Always had a PS3, but the 360 was my preferred choice. I'll go back when it's sorted.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Farsight had made it clear time and time again that the console versions and its fans just aren't a priority..

FarSight never said this at any time. They merely stated that if you wanted to play new tables as soon as possible, you would need an Android or iOS device since Apple and Google approvals will always be quicker than Sony and Microsoft approvals. The Pinball Arcade and all tables are native to the Xbox 360.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Having said that, you would expect Farsight to make sure that Kickstarter backers would be among the first to be able to play TZ on the platform of their choice....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.