Request Guns N' Roses

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Axl Rose just refused the induction to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Not to mention his public stance on many of his former bandmates and his desire to be distanced in every way from them. Farsight commented this would be one machine that would probably be nearly impossible to get and with the egos involved, even if money was not an issue, they would very likely reject the licensing based on principal.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I also heard Axl had a dispute with Slash over Rock Band 3. Slash helped with the design of the game, so I would imagine that would cause some problems.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Let's hope Axel is a pinball fan and wants this table as much as we do, um but I guess he would have the money to just go and buy the real table.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I heard Axl is a pinball fan and Slash helped with the game, but the previous reasons mentioned, as well as Farsight mentioning that it's a very expensive license, make Guns 'n Roses an unlikely table for Pinball Arcade.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Maybe he will license it after all...I can imagine the stipulations aside from the exorbitant amount of money: Erase any images of Slash and Matt, all musical tracks will be replaced with tunes from Chinese Democracy, fliers should not be included, and the approval process will take 13 years. Just think, at least it's not Van Halen or Ozzy Osbourne! VH would replace Michael Anthony's image with Eddie's son and Ozzy Osbourne would have the musical contributions from people he dislikes re-recorded for inclusion in the game.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've never liked this table, i find the scoring so over inflated. I think i got like 50 or 500 million on a quick drain once.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts