Request Tales From The Crypt

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would like to see this table as well...one of my personal all time favorites.

Snotrot

Apr 14, 2012
Yes yes yes!

This table is my personal number 1 favorite! To have it in the game would make all the other tables just extra icing on the awesome cake.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Definitely would be an awesome table to see. Loved the show and loved the table. One of those weird things where a great table wasn't based on a horrible movie/tv show (Addams Family movie, Johnny Mnemonic, Demolition Man, etc).

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
seeing that this is the highest rated Data East table on ipdb.org, I would guess this has a good chance of being high on the DE priority list...

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
While you are waiting, there is a great Future Pinball version.

9265_thumb.jpeg

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-1265-tales_from_the_crypt

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
FarSight said that they are interested in doing this table. Here's hoping we see it in 2012.

Based on their FB post I am optimistic that we will see it but based on the fact that they have stated they are planning on pursuing the license implies it hasn't been secured. Between the time it takes to work out licensing contracts and then proceeding ahead with the development of the game, that would make it more of a candidate for mid-2013 I would think.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm frankly surprised that FS appear to have NO licenced tables AT ALL ready to roll.
TBH RBION doesn't count-It's on the World Poker level of licences.
I can understand TZ and TAF being problematic-But looking at the IPDB top tables there're still the likes of the Elvira games, Dr Who, TSPP, Judge Dredd, TFTC, FG etc that are not MEGA movie or overly complicated options.

Come on FS - What HAVE you secured?

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
I'd love to see TFTC as well. Another game I pumped a considerable quantity of cash into, over the years.

FOCUS!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm frankly surprised that FS appear to have NO licenced tables AT ALL ready to roll. TBH RBION doesn't count-It's on the World Poker level of licences.
Ripley's is already out - it's a minor license but a license nonetheless and therefore counts. Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon (both Universal Studios) have both been officially announced. Harley Davidson is almost certain to show up at some point due to the motorcycle models from that table appearing in FarSight's "Making of TPA" video.

I can understand TZ and TAF being problematic-But looking at the IPDB top tables there're still the likes of the Elvira games, Dr Who, TSPP, Judge Dredd, TFTC, FG etc that are not MEGA movie or overly complicated options.
The Elvira tables are believed likely to happen but have not been formally announced. Simpsons Pinball Party and Family Guy would be in the realm of TZ/TAF as far as licensing.

Draftcard

May 10, 2012
the plan is to play the tables that i can not buy on VP9 and FP for now, and to support farsight by buying the dlc on every platform i own so they continue to update us with dlc. As long as the money keeps coming from us, the tables will keep coming from them.

Supporting what zen puts out is also good idea also as they are they only other company giving us quality video pinball to play today.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.