Codes a-Plenty!

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Good news! We have just sent out the Twilight Zone PSN codes to our North American backers! They are being sent to the email addresses we have from the kickstarter campaign. If you didn't receive one, please let us know.

Your codes will unlock the Twilight Zone table, the Pro Version, and the custom ball for both PS3 and PSVita. In the Download menu on your device, be sure to download and install the entitlement for the correct console after the code is accepted. Both PS3 and PSVita will be listed.

We apologize for the delay in getting these sent out. Because Pinball Arcade is cross-buy across PS3 and PSVita, and the eligibility requirements for these entitlements have special rules to prevent players from buying products twice, the codes needed to be tested after the release of Twilight Zone yesterday and after the codes were activated by Sony last night.

Unfortunately, we only have a small fraction of the European vouchers needed at this time. We are waiting on Sony Europe for the rest. We have tried to only send the North American voucher emails to SCEA players. If you have an SCEE account and received North American codes, please let us know by contacting me here and I will get you your code when they’re ready.

Thank you all for your support. We hope you enjoy playing Twilight Zone as much as we do!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
It was a little rough but I must say after the first run through I am very impressed. Powerball came out fine, and, it is a different color than the others. I am very happy today.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Posted in the other thread but just saw this. I have SCEE account but got US codes. What info do you need?

I'm in no rush for the code as i have TZ on IOS, so give it to someone that needs it and ill wait until you get more.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Good news! We have just sent out the Twilight Zone PSN codes to our North American backers!

Rob, it has been mentioned a couple of time that players from the EU have used their NA account to purchase TPA. It's disappointing that this hasn't been considered and the information hasn't been requested pro-actively, something that can be expected by a PR man. A simple update on the kickstarter page with a contact address (like the other project do) would have been enough. :( TZ has been made possible, it's something to be proud of! Being silent about what's going on turns this into a frustrating experience. Not even the wrong link for the password reset in the Update #13 has been corrected.

I was here to defend the late sendout of codes but I have to say that this whole affair is just ... unprofessional.

HarlechQuinn

Dec 14, 2012
European Backer here, but as stated above, all my Pinball Arcade Stuff was bought via my NA account. Will this problem be solved or will I just receive an European code which I won't be able to use at all?

Corleth

Feb 7, 2013
Hey guys, I've received US codes, but can't redeem them as I have a EU account. How do I let you know to send me the right codes?

You'll fix this for Star Trek right?

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I'd email support@pinballarcade.com - in typical Farsight style, they seemed to have abandoned this thread already.

I'm not sure what criteria they used to determine who is in NA and who isn't. Clearly not the email address as my .co.uk one is a bit of a giveaway.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Hey, Corleth, PM your US code to HarlechQuinn and then when you get your EU code HarlechQuinn you PM it to Corleth. Ok, that's two problems solved right there! Who's next? Its people helping people here folks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts