360 - Request 360 TOM & RBION: less precise ball control than other tables

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
Hi, Theatre of Magic and Ripley's Believe it or Not have less precise flipper/ball control compared to the Black Hole table and to the tables on the european version of Williams Pinball Classics. Black Hole and Euro WPC have excellent flipper/ball control. It's very easy to aim the ball accurately. If there was parity between all the new tables it really would make for some exciting game play. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi, Theatre of Magic and Ripley's Believe it or Not have less precise flipper/ball control compared to the Black Hole table to the european version of Williams Pinball Classics. Black Hole and Euro WPC have excellent flipper/ball control. It's very easy to aim the ball accurately. If there was parity between all the tables it really would make for some exciting game play. Thanks. :)

No problem with ball control here. I currently have over 200,000,000 on Ripley's. :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hi, Theatre of Magic and Ripley's Believe it or Not have less precise flipper/ball control compared to the Black Hole table...
Not quite sure what you're talking about...the Theatre seems very well-behaved to me. I've played a bit of the real thing and I've noticed no major differences other than the bug with the magnets occasionally firing way too late.

I've never played a real Ripley's, but I've not seen anything in game that would cause me to blame an out-of-control ball on anything other than bad play on my part. :)

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
Hi, like I said I have trouble aiming the ball worst on Ripley's. TOM and TOTAN aren't as bad. Black Hole plays fine, I can pick off the drop targets in order. Same with all the tables on the EU Williams Pinball Classics.

Ripley's TOM and TOTAN seem to have weaker flippers, especially near the tip of the flipper.

Members online

Members online