Bug Twlight Zone (PS3) standard goal - Score a Gumball Combo not registering

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've now tried this about 10 times and its just not registering.

I shot the Left Ramp, then the Rigt Ramp and nothing...
According to the instructions it says both GUM and BALL are not currently lit (which they weren't).

Is anyone else having this problem or is there something I am doing wrong?
I'd really like to move onto the Wizard Goals for this table.

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
I had the same problem. Ended up registering after a few dozen spins of doing it. Got mine to register after a quit/restart. Not sure if that mattered.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It didn't register the first time I got it. But it did the second time. All I can say is keep doing it and it will give you credit eventually

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am on the wizard goals. Do you mean the triple combo where you hit the right ramp then immediately the left ramp and when coming out of that hit the piano? That will give you a 3-way combo. I think you are missing the hitting of the piano for the end of the combo.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I am on the wizard goals. Do you mean the triple combo where you hit the right ramp then immediately the left ramp and when coming out of that hit the piano? That will give you a 3-way combo. I think you are missing the hitting of the piano for the end of the combo.

Nah. Just the simple Gumball Combo.
The good news is that it seemed to have worked on about the 25th attempt.
Onto the Wizard Goals!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
TZ is the only table that I have finished both standard and wizard goals. It is so real I hope I don't break my PS3 by accidentally shoving quarters in it.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I did that first thing but now the wizard goal 'In the Zone' doesn't seem to register as credited. I did a few time last night and nothing registered. Same with earn a special. Isn't that when you do the rollover in the outlanes where special is lit?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts