Free custom ball skin promised for PS3

psychocircus69

Jul 24, 2012
Okay. Not to sound ungrateful or selfish or anything. But, I remember reading somewhere last year that PS3 users were going to be given a free custom ball skin as an apology for all the problems with the game. It was right about the time when the resolution was screwing the game up and then they screwed up the table graphics. I was hoping somebody could shed some light on this as there seems to be no mention that Farsight is going to make good on this promise. Any info would help. Thanks!!

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Ah yeah I forgot about that.
They were pretty generous in the selection of ones we got for free already though so I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't add another.
I was quite surprised to see so many.

But hey...another would be great! :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Okay. Not to sound ungrateful or selfish or anything. But, I remember reading somewhere last year that PS3 users were going to be given a free custom ball skin as an apology for all the problems with the game. It was right about the time when the resolution was screwing the game up and then they screwed up the table graphics. I was hoping somebody could shed some light on this as there seems to be no mention that Farsight is going to make good on this promise. Any info would help. Thanks!!

We got a bunch! If you go into the extras menu they are there. You might have to complete the standard goals first. Probably after the Xbox debacle they were hoping we would forget. Because if they owe the PS3 players a custom ball skin, imagine what they owe the Xbox players?!?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Did they forget? no , did they probably make it sound like it was something exclusive that PS3 players were getting , that was instead included for all platforms?
Yeah I believe so. Not a big issue , I like having new ball colors free .

psychocircus69

Jul 24, 2012
We got a bunch! If you go into the extras menu they are there. You might have to complete the standard goals first. Probably after the Xbox debacle they were hoping we would forget. Because if they owe the PS3 players a custom ball skin, imagine what they owe the Xbox players?!?

Cool. I didn't realise we had skins already. Thanks for the insight. May have to check that out tonight. My big concern was that right after I bought the Twilight Zone skin they would offer it for free. And you raise an extremely valid argument concerning the Xbox tragedy!!

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
Ah yeah I forgot about that.
They were pretty generous in the selection of ones we got for free already though so I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't add another.
I was quite surprised to see so many.

But hey...another would be great! :)

yes i am vary happy that we got so many, i would definitely buy that eye ball one that i have been hearing about ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts