Bug Game resets to player 2 after end of game

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
BUG:

It begins after the last ball of a game , you enter high score (not initials top score ) and suddenly screen goes black briefly , shows you a top score of o points , and a unusually fast reload animation occurs* with Serlings voice announcing you're PLAYER 2 , you immediately start to plunger mode . then the game begins , you're PLAYER 2 , and will sometimes freeze up the PS3 or PS Vita locking it up.

* fast pan to the plunger screen is about X3 faster

This would seem to be a issue with the ROM , the glitchlike fast screen pan , the pattern occurs on PS3 and PSVita in the same order.

You end the game
Your score is shown
the screen fades to black
you're told you're not signed to PSN (but you are)
the score comes back as 0 points on score tally screen
the game very quickly loads to plunger stage
Rod Serling voice announces your turn as PLAYER 2 even though you were not playing multiplayer
each turn is PLAYER 2

the game will play after this for indefinate time , but will sometimes cause a lockup requirng system reboot.

Gabe Logan

Feb 7, 2013
Hi there,
I encountered this BUG in Twilight Zone, too. But it gets much more SERIOUS, as I got an Trophy as Player one and got 2 Highscores. I could only put ion Highscore too, the game switched to Highscore 2 but I couldn't type in a letter as the red Touch screen Button WAS MISSING. Also nothing worked anymore. All I could do was restart the game and I lost my achievement (not the trophy at PSN, but the confimation in the game itself). And of course both Highscores. That was really annoying!!!

Has anyone else encountered this? Are the programmers of FarSight reading this threadn or do I have to post it somwhere else so that the big can be fixed.

BTW, this was the only major bug I encountered on Pinball Arcade. Overall its one of my absolute favorite games. On the PSVita it plays like the original machines and I am thankful for these great pinballs and hope to get lots more, especially F-14 Tomcat and Millionaire.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It occurs on both Sony formats and the PS3 bug has it's own thread. But thank you for taking the time to confirm the bug on the PSVita . Yes we have about 6-8 devs that read these forums and pass on info to the guys who fix problems with the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.