ZAPCON coming to Phx in April!

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
www.zapcon.com

new pinball/arcade con, first in a couple decades in the Phoenix metro.

40 pins so far committed to be there (tentatively, of course)!

...seems Stern and Jersey Jack have no faith in a new con, and are currently not planning to attend/support... I think they need pestered about that... I guess they don't want to travel all the way to the desert...

Anyway, I'll be at the con for sure, even if Gary & Jack think they're too important. FS should send someone out, don't you think?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Jack will be thick in the middle of trying to finish shipping WoZ. They are hoping to start delivering mid to late March.
Although I agree they should try to spare at least a couple people and machines to show off a bit there.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Jack will be thick in the middle of trying to finish shipping WoZ. They are hoping to start delivering mid to late March.
Although I agree they should try to spare at least a couple people and machines to show off a bit there.

1 guy with 1 table would be enough for me (as long as I got to play it). I remember some interview with Jack saying that he'd go anywhere, be at any show, do anything to support pinball and his new company... hopefully he (or at least someone representing the company) will live up to that.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
List now up to 49/50 pins, including AFM, Addams, Banzai Run, BK. BK2K, Bride, Centaur, Cyclone, Diner, EATPM, Elvis, Fish Tales, Freddy, Funhouse, Indy '93, Indy 500, Iron Man, Judge Dredd, MM, No Fear, Pin*Bot, SPP, Spidey, ST25th, T2, Getaway, Shadow, TZ, WW, X-Men Wolvie LE & more! I can't wait.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
There are now 4 films that will have showings at Zapcon, Firebird Pinball will be doing two talks about pinball ownership/maintenance and board issues, and the list of pins expected is up to 63 different tables!

www.zapcon.com

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Good news, and bad news on the con.
Bad news is looks like no Avengers because Stern is... well what everyone already says about Stern all the time (still love some of there tables, but lets face it, most people hate the way Gary and his boys run the 'business side'). Also, no WOZ. JJP's ever sliding release date for the game has claimed its appearance at the show (since it was to be provided by the local owner of said copy of the machine, and not as real JJP promotion). These developments flat out suck. And so does the lack of support for a new con from the short-sided people at Stern and JJP.
The good news is, the con is coming right up, and there are over 75 pins expected to be at the show!!!
Can't wait.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.