Request F-14 Tomcat

Gabe Logan

Feb 7, 2013
Hi there,

F-14 Tomcat, my absolute favorite. I love this pinball. Is there a chance its coming to pinball arcade?
Does anyone else would like to see this table on pinball arcade too?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
People would cry so hard about the difficulty of that one. I recall a PAPA video that makes it look just brutal.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Anything by Ritchie, except Hyperball.

Agreed. I never played one in tip top shape so I haven't got to experience how fast and difficult this table can be. They usually had some arcade wear and in average condition. Love to see it in TPA.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I own one. The "antagonist", General Yagov, is my forum namesake, along with good ol' Rudy from Funhouse.

It's a perfect example of easy to learn, difficult to master. It's a hit-the-targets-then-lock-the-balls game, but it's so fast and action oriented that it's easier said than done.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I think Rollergames is a very well designed table that could have been a classic if not for the poo poo license.

I think the playfield is a clear precursor to Spiderman. The main differences are the saucer is on the left, rather than the right, and no ramps (besides the side ramp).

Last edited:

KithKanan

Dec 25, 2012
Ouch. I haven't played this table, but just watched the PAPA 14 final and it looks simply brutal. I definitely hope it ends up in TPA, it looks like quite a challenge.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
People would cry so hard about the difficulty of that one. I recall a PAPA video that makes it look just brutal.
I'd never seen a video of it before I saw that PAPA tourney vid... jesus, that looks BRUTAL!

I want it. Now I have my taste of S. Ritchie masochism with BK and FP, I need more!

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
F-14 on TPA would be so nice. That way when my girlfriend and the kids are asleep and I can't play with my real F-14 I could still play and hear good ol General Yagov screams at me: "Now you die!!".

the1observant

May 19, 2013
Absolutely! An arcade collection without F-14 Tomcat is like having a PB & J sandwich without the PB and bread. Getting it on Android would be good, but a Windows Version is what I desire most. I nearly cried the day our local arcade removed it. I would skip lunch at school just to save money for the weekend and play F-14 Tomcat, that's how much I loved it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.