Feb 19, 2012
From the 360 version:

48128532469753440756575.jpg

54786453246975677408937.jpg

12002532469786774086174.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Both look great on the 360. I'm so used to the iOS versions, I forget how good the console versions are.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
You would never know both table were done by the same company. The light of Dr Dude look great. I think the PHOF Firepower looked better. Hopefully thier still adjusting.

N

Nik Barbour

Maybe it's not a final released shot, i'd agree Firepower definitely isn't lit correctly.
Not that we've seen any released dlc to confirm it won't be the final cut, but remember the early Nov "peach tinted" TZ shots.

Happy Birthday TPA! BTW - I think ios release is 1 today.
I know Android was 10th Feb as it's the same as my lads birthday, and last year the wife was giving me daggers for constantly checking my phone on his day.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Happy Birthday TPA! BTW - I think ios release is 1 today.
I know Android was 10th Feb as it's the same as my lads birthday, and last year the wife was giving me daggers for constantly checking my phone on his day.

Good spot, and what a year. Almost the only game I've played for the last year, got me into pinball and to buy my own table. Completely distracted me from playing anything else. Happy Birthday TPA.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Good spot, and what a year. Almost the only game I've played for the last year, got me into pinball and to buy my own table. Completely distracted me from playing anything else. Happy Birthday TPA.

Yep, good spot boys. Has it really been a year? Seems like 10 minutes... Time flies when you're my age..

Happy birthday for Sunday to your Jack Nik

N

Nik Barbour

Happy birthday for Sunday to your Jack Nik

Cheers Chris i'll pass it on - we've got 36 off 3 & 4yr olds coming for a Thomas the tank engine themed party today - OMG! :eek:

I'm the same as Kevlar - looked forward to TPA's release for about 4mnths pre it's release, and have played little else since.
Still loving it bugs and all.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Still loving it bugs and all.

Yeah being a TPA fan is very much a mixture of pleasure and pain, thankfully more of the former. The frustrating part comes from liking it so much and wanting it to be perfect. Looking back over the year its easy to forget all the problems, I don't think any developer has ever made so many mistakes ( multiple, multiple rejections etc ) and also had so much bad luck too.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Thanks for posting these shots, Jeff.

Firepower shots aren't from the release build, as obviously the flippers have not been textured. Hopefully FarSight will improve the lighting further, and give it some shine 'n' glow! :D

Dr. Dude looks like a fun table. That's one I've never played. Looking forward to it. On the 360. Hopefully. At some point. Soon!

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Thanks for posting these shots, Jeff.

Firepower shots aren't from the release build, as obviously the flippers have not been textured. Hopefully FarSight will improve the lighting further, and give it some shine 'n' glow! :D

Dr. Dude looks like a fun table. That's one I've never played. Looking forward to it. On the 360. Hopefully. At some point. Soon!

They're just white flippers with white rubber.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Hey when is the 360 getting a release. You have forgot us. Bla bla 360 ... Bla bla xbox... Bla bla... Kick starter code

It seems they will do a release on xbox right away?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts