Strategies?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
After the first multiball I cant re-lock the balls, it just spits it straight back out, is that intended behaviour?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
After the first multiball I cant re-lock the balls, it just spits it straight back out, is that intended behaviour?

no, that's not right. however:

- if you lose a ball after locking two but before starting multiball, and then when you lock your new ball, instead of putting a ball in the plunger, it will spit one out for you to lock, since the lock counter resets on a new ball, even though there are balls currently IN the lock.
- if you put a ball in the lock DURING multiball, it will spit it back out. maybe a ball got lost and the machine thought you were still in multiball mode?

as far as tactics go, it couldn't be simpler -- just lock all three balls and flip like crazy to try to rack up points during triple scoring.

more:
- i use the magna-saves pre-emptively whenever i have 2 or 3 balls bouncing around the lower field. the magnet stays on for about 5 or 6 seconds. i'm rarely fast enough to use them at the very moment a ball is headed for the outlanes, so just having them active for 6-second bursts saves me a few times per game. they get re-lit a lot, so you're better off using them rather than saving them.
- be aware that completing the 2x3 target sets 3 times each on either the upper or lower playfield lights an extra ball (which you collect at either the bonus multiplier loop or the left ramp). so during multiball, aim for the targets.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts