Is this table worth the money?

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
Is it just me, or is the table missing its glass? $800 doesn't sound that bad, but I'm not really sure what the table is worth. Although for comparison, there is a HS2 on ebay for $5000.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I love High Speed. Just a classic System 11 table. Is The Getaway better? Sure, it's the same layout with wizard modes thrown on. And yeah, it costs waaaaaay more. But your question is, would High Speed be a good first table, and I gotta think it would be. Talk to Skill_Shot to hear all about maintaining System 11 pins. I don't own a table yet, but this is exactly what I'd look for in a first table. It's well known and liked, it's Steve Ritchie, and it's not overcomplicated with toys and plastics.

In other words, parts should be relatively easy to come by. Being a Ritchie table, you know it's fast and has some depth. Being as well known as it is would also make it an easier table to trade or sell later on should you so desire.

Keep us up to date on what you decide to do! Love reading about people buying their first tables...gives me hope.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The price is good but your going to need new rubber kit $20-25 2 stationary targets $15 and they are wrong ones wich means its been worked on and who knows how well. $800 is fair in its condition but prepare to spend more ALWAYS! Great 1st pin if you decide to buy, there are tests you can run to check all lights coils and sounds. Look up prices and availability of spare parts. If you got any questions I'll try to help best I can.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
Is it just me, or is the table missing its glass? $800 doesn't sound that bad, but I'm not really sure what the table is worth. Although for comparison, there is a HS2 on ebay for $5000.
Highspeed 2 for 5000 is way too expensive. But 800 for hs1 sounds like a fair price assuming there is no mayor problems with it

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts