Beta 1.11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Purchased Pro Table Pack 11, said "your items will appear shortly" and now it's stuck on the Purchase/Download screen with the background moving intermittently. It didn't go to the download progress screen like it's supposed to.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, force closing and restarting the app let me download the tables. You might want to check into this since the app is supposed to go from the Purchase/Download screen directly to the download progress screen after you make a purchase.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Just played a short bit.
Should the pop bumpers work like the party monsters ones? Seem a bit lifeless.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The contrast on the white flippers needs to be toned down a bit on both Dr. Dude and Firepower. Also, some of the other white objects on the Dr. Dude table need to be toned down as well.

The pop bumpers on Dr. Dude should be animated like on Elvira and the Party Monsters.

EDIT : Ok, actually camera angle 1 locked in portrait mode focuses on the upper playfield and only follows the ball (rather late I might add) when it rolls down towards the flippers and doesn't lock the camera view like it's supposed to.

Last edited:

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Nexus 7 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 rooted
In Dr. Dude the number 1 locked camera angle, when in portrait (it doesn't do this in landscape), hides the flippers. When the ball rolls down to them, the camera pans back so you can see them, and once the ball is hit the camera zooms back up and back hiding the flippers again.
Scrolling angle 1 works as it should.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Yea the camera 1 on Dr. is messed up like Pin Wiz said. Think FP is fine though. Scrolls a bit late on Dr. too. Quite a few times it was off the bottom of my screen bouncing off flippers before the camera caught up.

Edit: guess being late panning isn't a issue if it's just fixed by locking it. Didn't realize the unlocked cam was working normal.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Initial impressions subject to change after a full charge on the battery

Dr Dude is Stutter-ific. Pro Mode operator menus are laggy for mad, button presses don't show right away and there is no way to go back in the menu selections. Pro table games don't have an ending sequence. They just sit there showing the table lights flashing, but no TPA game over menu.

Firepower is a drain Monster. The pop bumpers aren't animated and seem to be rather unsensitive. The ball can bounce off of them on occasion without them "popping."

This is on a Nexus 10

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
The ball number and score count on Firepower seem unusually small on the nexus 7. Seem smaller than they normally are.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Dr Dude is Stutter-ific [...] on a Nexus 10

Same here, but I thought that my steam powered phone was to blame. Once again one of the alphanumerics. I hope performance can be improved as much as you managed on Taxi, Ryan.

Firepower runs perfectly smooth.

As always great work, Ryan! Have a nice, relaxing Sunday!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but tip passes are now possible along with lightly bouncing the ball on the tip of the flippers. I'll have to do some more testing to see what else is possible. :D

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but tip passes are now possible along with lightly bouncing the ball on the tip of the flippers. I'll have to do some more testing to see what else is possible. :D
Awesome! Now if they could just get live catches and drop stops working . . .

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Dr Dude multiball causes camera to zoom in on upper half of playfield. No other bugs yet, both tables running very smooth on TF201.

The improvements to the flipper physics are very welcome.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Initial impressions subject to change after a full charge on the battery

Dr Dude is Stutter-ific. Pro Mode operator menus are laggy for mad, button presses don't show right away and there is no way to go back in the menu selections. Pro table games don't have an ending sequence. They just sit there showing the table lights flashing, but no TPA game over menu.

Firepower is a drain Monster. The pop bumpers aren't animated and seem to be rather unsensitive. The ball can bounce off of them on occasion without them "popping."

This is on a Nexus 10

Agreed, just had a quick go on Dr dude, there was major slow down and stuttering, never seen a new table do this before. Ball physics seem really nice though (ball feels weighty)

Nexus 7

Edit : I played again but turned off the Wi-Fi and it was fine. Perhaps it's just background stuff on mine that caused the slow down.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Galaxy S III : Android 4.1.1

● Score display at the top of the screen on Firepower needs to be larger and centered (see Black Knight).

● Ball/Player display on the lower left of the screen needs to be a bit larger (again, see Black Knight).

● On Dr. Dude, during multiball the camera follows balls into the molecular mixmaster and you can't see the other balls in play. The camera should stay fixed during multiball. EDIT : Seems like this bug hasn't happened anymore since I reported it and can't pin down exactly what triggered it when it happened the first time. I'll keep you posted on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online