Offline high score

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I just scored nearly 8.5 billion on TZ on my ipad taking my HOF for TZ to 704. Trouble is I'm offline atm, will my high score and HOF score upload once I get back to wifi?

N

Nik Barbour

I just scored nearly 8.5 billion on TZ on my ipad taking my HOF for TZ to 704. Trouble is I'm offline atm, will my high score and HOF score upload once I get back to wifi?

I know it wouldn't on Android. Nice score man!
I tend to just play against my own PB now, I haven't logged in for a month personally since a bug with the 1.10 beta login. It removes pressure I don't need, and improves app performance.
(Goals and highscores are saved offline.)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
It may, I think I have had scores saved offline, but can't remember now. You could always try to leave the table up until you hit a spot then exit out of the game? Not sure if that would work.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Game ended hours ago, no way I could keep the ipad awake that long and letting it sleep is almost a guaranteed app crash. TPA has never been good at maintaining its frozen state on ios.

N

netizen

can't you leash your iPad to your iPhone when you play TPA away from your WiFi connection?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
can't you leash your iPad to your iPhone when you play TPA away from your WiFi connection?

No unfortunately tethering isn't allowed on my tariff.

I'm back to civilisation now and my score hasn't uploaded to the leaderboard. HOF score hasn't uploaded either but I'm pretty sure if I improve the score on any table the total HOF score will be corrected, I'm sure that's happened to me before.

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Hmm, my TPA app doesn't crach upon sleep on my iPad3 as much as it used to. I can sometimes leave the game open for a couple days- hit the home button or let it sleep and come back to the table I was on.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
After playing for a few hours on totan and genie today my HOF score has updated itself despite me not actually setting and new scores since the TZ game last night. The only thing that didn't sort itself out is the TZ leaderboard, my local high score is 8.5B but online leaderboard score stuck at 3B which is a pitty as I'm unlikely to try to beat my TZ score again, it just takes too long. Luckily I didn't make any achievements last night, its annoying when they don't update, I still don't have the standard goals achievement on SS even though I have wizard goals unlocked. At some point I'll have to delete the app, reinstall and get that achievement.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts