Bug Completing Standard Goals didn't unlock the Cirqus Voltaire Master Trophy (PS3)

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
Wizard Goals did get unlocked though and I'm one Wizard Goal away from completing those. Not sure what to do about this? Will completing the Wizard Goals retroactively check to make sure the Master Trophy is unlocked before unlocking the Wizard trophy and if it's not then proceed to unlock it. Or will I be forever stuck without the Master Trophy being unlocked?

Also, I have since then made sure I've done all the standard goals again, just to make sure the game registered that I did all the Standard Goals, and still nothing.

Anybody else have this happen to them? Or have any suggestions to rectify this?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Well for me, my achievement list on the 360 lists achievements for the launch tables for geting the standard and wizard goals, but not for the extra tables. I think it's the same for the PS3. I wouldn't worry about it.

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
Wait? The 360 version doesn't have Achievements for the new tables? o_O

PS3 version has Trophies for all the extra tables.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Well, at least for the 360, you only get achievements for the extra tables for making it on the local high scores. That's about it. You sure there's more than just for getting a high score?

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
Well, at least for the 360, you only get achievements for the extra tables for making it on the local high scores. That's about it. You sure there's more than just for getting a high score?

Yup.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-pinball-arcade/trophies/

But you know what? I think those Trophies might have been patched in later. It's possible I completed the Standard Goals before there was a Master Trophy for that table. hmmmmm...

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Huh, strange. There's no master/wizard achievements for the 360 version. It might be patched, soon. just wait on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.