Showing off

karl

May 10, 2012
Some fun times ahead I believe :p

025nq.jpg

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wow is right. And not just about the quantity, but the quality. Top notch titles there.

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks for the kind words. Got Indy and TNG today. Indy needs a little work but TNG has been cleaned up nice and is in great condition. I even got lasers for the canons but I need to connect them myself. Now if I want more pinball machines I will have to move to a bigger place. Farsight, what have you done to me?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's nice that you could afford three. 1 is never enough and it gets a bit boring when you play the same thing over and over. This way you won't get sick of one particular machine (at least not as quickly anyway).

BTW, got an extra couch? :D

karl

May 10, 2012
About that wall being designed for Pinball machines. Strange how perfect it fits and it's a part of the living room that was almost empty before. It is pretty close to the kitchen but I think it will be ok (or I will have stop eating greasy food) Btw: Strange how much larger the widebody machines looks next to White Water (almost feel sorry for Bigfoot)

karl

May 10, 2012
Phuhh! Just spent 7 hours cleaning every little bit of Indy. Man, that thing was dirty.(and plenty of plastic parts to take apart) It has probably never been cleaned before. It has spent the last 10-15 years in storage. Just found out it is an early production unit. Nr 200 and something. I am going gold all the way on this one. Gold coin door, Gold Pistol grip, Gold legs, gold side rails, Gold Lock down bar and Gold Rear Glass Channel made of Brass. Sounds a bit overkill but it suits Indy very well. Changing the coin door really made a difference. Here is a picture of the coin door (not my machine)

90989718o.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.