Bluetooth Headphones?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Bluetooth headsets on PS3 do not normally allow anything but voice from other Bluetooth headsets to be heard when synced to PS3 . Unless you buy the Sony expensive ones that broadcast 5.1 audio to the headset.

I do use this
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Accessory...ND-Wireless-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/21011514
and with a transmitter accesory that GOGroove sells , I can listen to movies and games by hooking the transmitter into the headphone jack of my TV.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got the PS3 headphones with the USB transmitter, there good I like them you can go about 20 feet before they start cutting out depending on how many walls are between you and ps3. I listen to pandora radio while working on my pins across the house.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Should have said I intended on using them with my tablet, I thought you were able to get Stereo Bluetooth headphones these days? For late night TPA playing in bed :)

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I use the Sony Pulse Elite Edition headphones on my PS3 (the "expensive Sony" ones referenced above). Through a combination of price matching, coupons, etc, I paid about $90 for mine (they list for $150) at Best Buy. That purchase also triggered me getting some reward zone certs so I ended up at like $57 total.

The headphones are fantastic. Very comfortable, great sound (both voice and game sounds), and they're bluetooth.

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts