Bluetooth Headphones?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Bluetooth headsets on PS3 do not normally allow anything but voice from other Bluetooth headsets to be heard when synced to PS3 . Unless you buy the Sony expensive ones that broadcast 5.1 audio to the headset.

I do use this
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Accessory...ND-Wireless-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/21011514
and with a transmitter accesory that GOGroove sells , I can listen to movies and games by hooking the transmitter into the headphone jack of my TV.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got the PS3 headphones with the USB transmitter, there good I like them you can go about 20 feet before they start cutting out depending on how many walls are between you and ps3. I listen to pandora radio while working on my pins across the house.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Should have said I intended on using them with my tablet, I thought you were able to get Stereo Bluetooth headphones these days? For late night TPA playing in bed :)

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I use the Sony Pulse Elite Edition headphones on my PS3 (the "expensive Sony" ones referenced above). Through a combination of price matching, coupons, etc, I paid about $90 for mine (they list for $150) at Best Buy. That purchase also triggered me getting some reward zone certs so I ended up at like $57 total.

The headphones are fantastic. Very comfortable, great sound (both voice and game sounds), and they're bluetooth.

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.